Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Highway 9 again...

Completely Sadden and Shocked...

RIP :love9: To a truly amazing person, you have touched so many hearts

Fighting back the tears here :( Amazing woman motorcyclist and teacher, we've all suffered a great loss.... I am praying the news comes in saying its not you.... though any loss is equally as great.

Is anyone planning something for her? Vigil or something?

RIP rider.

And I'm sorry if this sounds crass, but it sounds like a lot of people knew her and that she was an amazing woman. Who was she?

Very sad loss to the community!

Completely Sadden and Shocked...

RIP :love9: To a truly amazing person, you have touched so many hearts

:( very sad. I only met her a handful of times but an outstanding individual.

I am truly stunned. Such sad news to receive after having spent a wonderful day with her. What a great lady. Such a HUGE loss for us all. R.I.P. My condolences to the family.

RIP rider.

And I'm sorry if this sounds crass, but it sounds like a lot of people knew her and that she was an amazing woman. Who was she?

Very sad loss to the community!

Her name hasn't been released yet, they are waiting until next of kin have been notified. There is well informed speculation as to who it is.

Please no name posting until after the family has been notified.

Her name hasn't been released yet, they are waiting until next of kin have been notified. There is well informed speculation as to who it is.

Please no name posting until after the family has been notified.

Very sad. My condolences to family in friends that knew her. She sounds like an amazing woman and a true loss to everyone.

Thanks for posting that photo, Ric. Terrible and sad news...

R.I.P. Very sad news to hear first thing on a Monday.

I keep thinking to myself...if only she had left the Caledon Inn with OUR group, she would still be safe...but it doesn't change the fact that she's gone. I didn't know her as well as most of you but it still hurts all the same to know that someone you knew, spoke to just hours before is now all of a sudden...taken from us.

RIP - may you ride with the angels

XOXO

Fly through the sky, L.
And ride with the angels,
carving corners in the clouds....

R.I.P. You really helped a great cause with WROAR. Best wishes to family and friends =( So very sad . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

this hits home today more than ever... please...PLEASE watch where you are going when driving! If youre on a bike,ride like everyone is out to get you at all times..i cant stress this enough.. i realize not all casualties are avoidable,but lets all promise to try hard. heres me promising to all of you that i will. miss you girl.. :( rest in peace...

R.I.P

My condolences to the family

Back
Top Bottom