Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Highway 9 again...

Rest in peace fellow rider. +

A warm 'get well soon' to everyone else involved.

Heard this on 680 on my way home....sincerely hoping it's no one heading home from the WROAR ride today as they said it was a woman killed.
I couldn't help to think the same thing. When I got home from the ride, I heard the news. I hope everyone made it ok.

Motorcycle driver dies in Hwy. 9 crash

http://www.yorkregion.com/news/article/1025325--motorcycle-driver-dies-in-hwy-9-crash

Victim not identified

A 57-year-old woman died after her motorcycle was hit by a car involved in a four-vehicle crash on Hwy. 9 in King today.
A white Acura travelling east on the highway east of Hwy. 27 crossed into oncoming traffic about 4:20 p.m., colliding with two vehicles traveling west. One of the vehicles then veered out of control into the path of a motorcycle that was traveling behind the Acura, the OPP said.
The motorcycle driver was pronounced dead at Southlake hospital in Newmarket. Her name has not been released.
A female passenger in the Acura was airlifted to Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto with serious injuries.
The driver and another passenger from the Acura were also taken to Southlake with unknown injuries. A female passenger from one of the other vehicles was also taken to hospital.
Witnesses are asked to call OPP Aurora at 905-841-5777.

At this moment I'm praying it's not my friend.

Very sad to read.
RIP rider.
:(
Condolences to all family and friends.

A part of me still wants to believe this isn't true. RIP. :(

so unbelievable..... so tragic.....
you will be missed
Godspeed
RIP

Road with her a few times...can't believe it!
RIP :(

RIP Rider!

RIP. Very sad day for this community. She was one of the good ones. :(

A sad day, a great lady and a true motorcycle enthusiast....RIP you will be missed girl!

Just tears.Rest in peace friend. :(
dsc2769o.jpg

Last edited:

~hugs~ and best wishes for the second rider (L) with her as well... I cannot imagine witnessing that :(

I'M STILL STUNNED AND SHOCKED

Rest in Peace, L.M.

it was great riding with you.

Back
Top Bottom