Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive

You ever try complimenting something or someone other than yourself? It kinda gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling sometimes, like maybe you just made someone's day brighter. Try it sometime. Maybe you'll like it.

Im supposed to compliment the M1? Do something that deserves a compliment and I will make sure to give you one buttercup. Time for more aromatase inhibitors by the way.

if it has tires or tits, you're gonna spend money on it.

Coincidentally, I just squatted......after eating half a pizza.......nearly puked. Gotta start packing. Gotta wake up in 5 hours and go to the airport. **** my life.

Here is a compliment you are a great complainer :(

where is this gas station? Who makes comments about a bimmer within the GTA? or even the golden horseshoe?

nice car btw, couldn't find the lipstick red miata? :)

Aren't you a workout maniac Roasted? How the F, do you fit in all these tiny cars?

I'm 6'1 and around 225 lbs at the moment but not fat....I fit into my car just fine (front seats....no way in hell I could fit in the back....an 8 year old would have trouble fitting in the back seat of a 1'er). I can also fit into a smart car, a honda fit (well, passenger seat, never drove it), 370z, and the regular mini-cooper, though not the coupe or convertible (not enough shoulder room). Never actually sat in a MX-5 so that is true....would have to try to see if I actually fit. I think people waaay underestimate how spacious some of these cars are inside. Just cause the car body is small doesn't mean its lacking leg and head room (for the driver). If you're muscular the only problem might be space for shoulders and lats which yes, cars like the mini couper coupe lack but most cars aren't really a problem in that department. Bucket/sport seats might be bad though, although the ones in my car don't bother me. Of course if you're a juice monkey that's 300 lbs lean, then yes, those cars might be a problem.

I like small cars. If I had a bit more money to burn I'd be driving an Audi TT RS. More money still? Something like the Cayman S. Though I have a soft spot for the Challenger as well, minus the interior, which is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Maybe because...
Rough looking dude + expensive toy= mafia = you're gonna get wacked if you F around

That's no it at all
Younger males will think "that guy has a passion for what he drives"
The older set thinks "that fellow spends too much on his car and not enough on his wardrobe"
And the haters...well you can imagine

This is so true! I don't know how many people I've given rides to in my GTI that are totally blown away when I put my foot on the gas...smdh every time.

This is so true! I don't know how many people I've given rides to in my GTI that are totally blown away when I put my foot on the gas...smdh every time.
I have several of those friends. The north American rules or it has to have a hemi. Sigh lol

Back
Top Bottom