Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive

Oh no...oh no.....violin, cheese ,classical music,and a 1 series.....cmon man....cmon....dating issues answered I think.....cmon Shelly, shelly cmon
on subject I have never had these type of issues with any of the cars I have

Maybe because you look like that guy from American History X, lol.
Don't wanna mess with that guy....

I think I'm too sexy so they just get nervous
Maybe because...
Rough looking dude + expensive toy= mafia = you're gonna get wacked if you F around

Oh no...oh no.....violin, cheese ,classical music,and a 1 series.....cmon man....cmon....dating issues answered I think.....cmon Shelly, shelly cmon
on subject I have never had these type of issues with any of the cars I have

When I saw the thread topic and who posted it, I laughed and said oh boy, body blow from Sonny to follow. Sonny, you even worked in the dating issues there.

Let's give Roasted a break, he is a good sport. Seems like a dude that would pull over and help a stranded motorists even though he was asking a "poorer" person for a loony...lol

...... of all the series he had to be ****** at, he had to choose one of, if not theeee cheapest one of all the series.

At least it wasn't a 128 ?!?! Even the M version of it wasn't that expensive ffs!

But yeah...
car is a bimmer,
you clean it so it "looks new" to any untrained eye / non-car enthusiast.

So to him you are one of those capitalist pigs taking advantage of the proletariat (ie. him)

...... of all the series he had to be ****** at, he had to choose one of, if not theeee cheapest one of all the series.

At least it wasn't a 128 ?!?! Even the M version of it wasn't that expensive ffs!

Try to buy a 1M today, lemme know how cheap you get by ;)

Instant collector car.

Instant collector car.
Yeah screw you BMW... i wanted one of those in my later days! *shakes fist to heaven*

They look so goddamn good with all that wideness

Instant collector car.

Wish I knew. Could have bought one in 2011, drove it for 4 years and flipped it for what I bought it for. I'm guessing that BMW will release an M2 and they will sell like hot cakes but no way this will happen again.

Honestly ..... don't care. If I got butthurt by a bunch of keyboard jockeys on the internet I would have killed myself a long time ago. Natural selection at work. Come at me bro

Bro don't be like that bro ok bro...

When I saw the thread topic and who posted it, I laughed and said oh boy, body blow from Sonny to follow. Sonny, you even worked in the dating issues there.

Let's give Roasted a break, he is a good sport. Seems like a dude that would pull over and help a stranded motorists even though he was asking a "poorer" person for a loony...lol

Totes mcgoats

M1 is coming back in 2016 to kick some R8 and Lambo's to the curb. Yes it will be spendy, even in supercar money. Or you could get three or four new Vette Z's ................... hat , coat, door......

Back
Top Bottom