Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive

why are you guys debating if some rich guy has a certain type of car?
are you his buddy that gots to represent his street cred? lol

Pfaff had a P1 come in for sure, saw some pics of them unloading it etc. Not sure where it went.

Probably mostly true.. though its supposedly a very compliant car to putter around in at any speed. It'll probably show up at Yorkville once or twice so the owner can get street cred.

I'm over it. I'm over ludicrously expensive cars. Vintage stuff is just so much more interesting- I'd fill a 12-car garage with all kinds of amazing toys for the price of that P1.

into some guys living room. no hope in hell that thing will see the light of day....

So you take a shot at sonny for what he said but you know for fact now that a mclaren ended up in a living room and will never see the light of day? Yeah......:rolleyes:

So you take a shot at sonny for what he said but you know for fact now that a mclaren ended up in a living room and will never see the light of day? Yeah......:rolleyes:

well either that, or it will be Bill Gates winter beater.....

Pfaff had a Maclaren at Mosport a couple of yrs ago on the Friday before the DOCC weekend.As well as another handful of very cool cars.Lots of money.

Well it might be but it doesn't make sense. I can ask some people who will know for sure
Pretty sure it's true man. He was considering a 650s at first and then moved onto the p1.

Plus, the license plate proves it all IMO unless the guy is foolish enough to put that on a 650s or plays a prank and puts it on a 94 civic.

Pretty sure it's true man. He was considering a 650s at first and then moved onto the p1.

Plus, the license plate proves it all IMO unless the guy is foolish enough to put that on a 650s or plays a prank and puts it on a 94 civic.

he does have the 650S for sure

Well im wrong and I apologize...best part is though he made everyone sign a confidentiality agreement and then posted it all over the Internet.

Well im wrong and I apologize...best part is though he made everyone sign a confidentiality agreement and then posted it all over the Internet.
Eh I can't blame him my excitement would take over and I'd be posting daily pictures of the car.

That can only mean that he paid through the nose for it

He stated exactly what he paid for it... in the same interview that he states the color, the options he chose, the date he ordered it, the date it's supposed to arrive, etc...

Back
Top Bottom