Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive

Ehh I'll disagree with you there. Sure the 12C and 650s are kinda meh, but the P1 is the perfect combination of engineering, aerodynamics and style.

One of the nicest P1's I've seen:
[video=youtube;ldSwg0HGSm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldSwg0HGSm4[/video]

EDIT: And on the topic of Bugattis, I would never buy one even if I had unlimited dollars. I'd drive one, sure, but I definitely wouldn't buy it. It's a beautiful piece of engineering, W12, 4 turbos, but that's about all it does for me -- doesn't look visually pleasing at all to my eye.

Much rather buy a 918 Spyder or a LaFerrari. Or hell, A Diablo or a countach for a fraction of the price of a Bugatti.
Just being sarcastic.

Lots of McLaren around here on a recent trip, and saw my first P1 on the road, and of course, it's the one time I don't have my cell ph on me to take a pic!

Sent from my Passport

Just being sarcastic.

Lots of McLaren around here on a recent trip, and saw my first P1 on the road, and of course, it's the one time I don't have my cell ph on me to take a pic!

Sent from my Passport
Have yet to see any mclaren let alone a p1. Maybe I'll just go to a dealership and peak at one through a window or something

Have yet to see any mclaren let alone a p1. Maybe I'll just go to a dealership and peak at one through a window or something
17a82289a7f2c8e4c912274bcd3b83c6.jpg

The new ones are super nice in person. I've sat in a F1 and was driving beside one on a highway once and they're just so much more of a jaw dropper. It's like when you ask what's the ultimate supercar. Most with any car knowledge will say the Ferrari f40. There's nicer cars, better made and faster but the f40 is still regarded as king of them all

17a82289a7f2c8e4c912274bcd3b83c6.jpg

The new ones are super nice in person. I've sat in a F1 and was driving beside one on a highway once and they're just so much more of a jaw dropper. It's like when you ask what's the ultimate supercar. Most with any car knowledge will say the Ferrari f40. There's nicer cars, better made and faster but the f40 is still regarded as king of them all
I'm looking at those rims & can't help but think how difficult it must be to produce those rims. Nice wheels!

I was a fan of them being 19 fronts and 20 rears and look at those brakes! The rears are almost as big as the front! :eek:

deadmau5 has a P1 on order, so there will be one occasionally in the neighbourhood when warm weather comes around

Hopefully he doesn't attention-whore it like he did his 458

No no he doesn't he got a 650S. P1 are sold out and he ain't gettng one

There were only 365 to be built. They were all spoken for over a year ago.

375 slots is a long list... why are you so sure that he hasn't bought out someone else's slot, or got in on the original offering

Guys got enough bankroll to buy out a spot. I bet with 365? ballers ordering there will be more than one punter that misjudged his marriage and is off the list.

Back
Top Bottom