GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

Dissention amongst the ranks....of the same team?
Yikes.
Better to have your scorekeeper keep his mouth shut for the entire race, then afterwards, spill the beans on who's laptimes were best. During the race, you need unity. Goal # 1 is winning the endurance race. Goal # 2 is finishing the endurance race.......goal #3 can be pissing on eachother's feert of you like, LOL

Its two days you can effectively do four configs. two a day its easy to switch it up. Both Pauls are very easy to work with so I imagine it will be a great event just wish it wasnt a conflict with VRRA. As much as I dislike Mosport (I know I know) I would rather race than do a trackday so its Mosport for me (besides being 15min away for me:) )

Oh come on, it's all in good fun. None of us are particularly crashy riders. I don't think Steve has ever been down on the track, and I don't remember Allen going down either since I have been riding with him. I haven't gone off in two seasons. Trust me, at our advanced age we all know that we don't bounce that great...bragging rights aren't worth a hospital visit or even a big repair bill.

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead since we're fully into track season.

So, Saturday is the official GTAM day, and Sunday is a normal GBM day, but is Paul and crew running the day for them?

I'm planning on the Sunday. First time for grand bend for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no Gtam tmp day I assume? (Tldr)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey folks...

Unfortunately no Tmp this year.

For Grand Bend Motorplex....

We'll be running the Sunday as well... The GTAM day and BBQ is on Saturday.

We just wanted to make it a weekend because we know it's a long drive for just one day.

We'll also be running a different configuration for Sunday.

Still watching this thread for you guys/girls to decide which configurations the majority would like to run...?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom