GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!!

Studio Cycle has provided a couple of Back Protectors for the prize table.

Don't forget to print out your coupon. If you are a last minute decided arrival, just let them know at the gate. Paul and I will both be onsite by 9pm tonight if there are any problems.

See you all tonight and/or tomorrow!

Big thanks to GTAM and all the volunteers for putting this Trackday on. I had a great time riding among friends.

Thanks to all the sponsors for donating the prizes for the raffle.

Agreed.

Anyone have contact info for the trackside photographers?

Thanks to everyone that came out. Even though we had a bit of rain in the morning, it turned out to be an amazing day!

Thanks again to all the GTAM Sponsors for the great prizes!

I'll post up soon with the photographer info.

Cheers

Paul

After initially thinking that we might not be getting much track time ... oh what a difference an hour made. I think I did 7 full sessions and one half session. My legs are still sore. Awesome day.

Very good day overall. Really had a blast. The track was a lot of work, always changing direction .... but that is exactly what I like. It was also a bit of challenge to get it right. Finally at the end I was happy with my lines. Looking forward to come back to GB again.

Ps: The only negative point was the freaking all halogen lights left on for the whole night (instead of one dimmed one for emergency only) .... but I am sure Paul can get GB to "fix" that easily ... Or only if Brian was not a chicken to disconnect them ... LOL

Great day, glad I went.. didnt get as much track time as I planned due to a hole in my Rad :( but hey I won the free track day on aug. 25th so it made up for it :)... thanks to Paul and James the guys next to me for the help with the bike not sure if you guys are on here? and It was nice meeting you too! well see you out there again im sure, cheers

I was a trackside/infield photographer. PM me with your e-mail address and bike/number if you want any.

I was a trackside/infield photographer. PM me with your e-mail address and bike/number if you want any.
Sent a pm regarding pics.. not sure it sent properly though. Would love some pics if you have any, cheers

Thanks for the overwhelmingly positive response, it's a lot more than I was ever expecting. I'm glad y'all are enjoying your photos. There are still a bunch of unclaimed ones waiting for their owners.

It's looking like I'll be at Shannonville on the 18th in a support role once again, camera in hand.

Back
Top Bottom