GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!!

I bet if we had 15 or more riders LEGITIMATELY interested, they might think about making it a bike day.

Just signed up for this and put it in my calendar! This will either be my second, or fourth, trackday depending on how this weekend turns out.

If anyone coming from Toronto (east end) on Friday evening has trailer space to spare please get in touch!

2 More days to Pre Register.

You need to pre register to be eligible for the draw for a free trackday in Aug!

We're also giving away a Total Control Level 1 course (Value $375) thanks to Cornerstone Insurance!

Trackside Cuts is giving away a Custom leather name badge for your suit! (Value up to $75). They
will be on-site for the day, providing leather repair and customization, as well as trackside vinyl cutting of numbers, names and logos.

We will have tire changing services on site as well.

Looking forward to a great day at the track!!

:D

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with management at GBM...They said that Sunday June 10th will now also be a bike lapping day! :p

So for anyone who feels like it's too far to go for just one day, or for anyone who would just prefer 2 days at GBM, it's now officially a full weekend of bike lapping.

Saturday is the Modified Track, Sunday will be the Technical Track layout.

Don't be afraid to preregister in order to save yourself a spot, for BOTH days.

GBM office is open for registration 9-5 weekdays, phone # is (519) 238-7223.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with management at GBM...They said that Sunday June 10th will now also be a bike lapping day! :p

So for anyone who feels like it's too far to go for just one day, or for anyone who would just prefer 2 days at GBM, it's now officially a full weekend of bike lapping.

Saturday is the Modified Track, Sunday will be the Technical Track layout.

Don't be afraid to preregister in order to save yourself a spot, for BOTH days.

GBM office is open for registration 9-5 weekdays, phone # is (519) 238-7223.

Hope to see you all there!

Anyone know what gbm is charging on Sunday??

Last edited:
ah hell... Is it possible to switch my saturday to the sunday now? I dont think I can do both but I think id like to do just sunday if its possible

thanks

Due to the weekend forecast this weekend we have had to make some adjustments to our Drag program re next weekend. We will still be running lapping days both Sat & Sun - but both days will be the Modified course. This allows us to run both the dragstrip and road course totally independent of each other. If you have registered for both days on the basis that Sunday would be a different configuration as originally planned we will refund your money (re Sunday) if you so choose. Sorry but sometimes Mother Nature causes us to make changes.

So now that I have registered, do I need to bring anything on Saturday (i.e. a print out receipt or something). Also, how late can I get in on Friday night to set up camp?
Thanks
-Mike

Sunday registration is with GBM you can do it online or call the track 519 238 7223

Only a few days left to get registered for Saturday!!

I have sent out a confirmation email to everyone. If you haven't received the confirmation email, please contact me and we'll get it sorted out.

Also, please let me know if you will be bringing guests so we can get them on the list! :)

See you all at the Track!!

Paul

P.S. - Great discussion about Cars and Bikes sharing a day with different sessions.The folks at Grand Bend are excellent to work with and I'm sure they will do everything they can to make everyone happy.

That discussion has been moved here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Grand-Bend-Car-Bike-split-trackday-discussion

Is everyone excited? It's gonna be a great great weekend!

Snow City Cycle and generously donated some gift certificates to our prize table! As well as some great prizes from Studio Cycle!!

2 more sleeps!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom