Group of Motorcyclists wanted... | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of Motorcyclists wanted...

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

I think that cruiser was on its way to its dentist appointment when it made a wrong turn and end up in the middle of the "mob" hehe
Heh.. they also got nailed for "improper helmets" ...

oh, and age range is 21 - 48yrs old.. one personal charged with fire arm related offences..

entrydata.php

Last edited:

that sportster in the middle looks hilariously out of place

I spotted that bike easily in some of the footage.. also a "mohawk guy" - hence probably the "inappropriate helmet" charge.

watched some of the footage. Not sure why they thought the orange sports car was with them..

Last edited:

This idiot was dumb enough to post it as his profile pic on Facebook.

And apparently either too dumb to take it down, or "proud" enough to leave it there.

Denver had a great idea when a bunch of asshats did the same thing on an interstate there:

[video=youtube;DU7Vap4wzoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7Vap4wzoA[/video]

I hope they end them to auction instead of crushing them. I'll keep an eye on North Toronto Auction.

Glad to hear many got charged - all you need to do is offer the charged reduced sentences, and they'll give up more of the mob.

Idiots.

you can be sure if you participate in these types of events, there's always a few exceptionally dumb fools that will post up evidence or run their mouths to impress others that they were 'there' and just how badass they are.

"I pulled over on a highway!!.....I waved my hands like a gangster...."

They had to have followed the crumb trail on the internet. All you have to do is get a couple and they start to snitch. I doubt that ends this phenomenon though. Judge probably won't give them much either, but for 10 people the days of risky behavior on motorcycles are likely over.

People are a bunch of fu@&ing clowns. I can't even pronounce half of their names for f*ck sakes. Guarantee the majority of them didn't want to pull those stunts but were caught in the crowd and didn't have a choice. What are you going to to if ur in the middle of the pack and the scumbags at the front stop Hwy traffic, hop off their bikes, raise their hands like they own the world and take foolish selfies.... Ride away? No... Cops will immediately pull u over and hassle u for leads. No reason for foolish behavior. Dam* co#ksuckers are putting a bad rep on the rest of us. Ride of the pr!cks!!!

Guarantee the majority of them didn't want to pull those stunts but were caught in the crowd and didn't have a choice. What are you going to to if ur in the middle of the pack and the scumbags at the front stop Hwy traffic, hop off their bikes, raise their hands like they own the world and take foolish selfies.... Ride away? !

It looks like at least of few of the ones they charged weren't "caught in the crowd". One posts videos of himself stunting on the highway, another has a full stunt cage and rear sub frame and a third has "agressive by nature", "haters" and "Fast as f*ck" stickers. At least those 3 sure seem like the knew what they were signing up for that day.

Guarantee the majority of them didn't want to pull those stunts but were caught in the crowd and didn't have a choice.

Sorry, I don't buy that.

If a bunch of dickheads like this pulled up on me and I somehow became part of the crowd while they were riding like tools, I'd either take the next exit, or just slow down and pull over and let them continue on their way. You have a choice to remove yourself from the group.

And this "ride of the six" BS is a well known hooligan group to begin with, so there's no way you join those sorts of rides and don't expect this sort of crap to happen - I'm sure on their (now hidden, apparently) FB pages and such where they organize them there's plenty of indication there that these sorts of things will be happening.

Last edited:

any group, event, or whatever
that refers to TO as The 6
is not gonna be for me
too old
and too white

What a horrid idea. Penalized more for being successful. How very Finnish of you... :)

A careless driving charge is one of the last charges that should have massive penalties associated with it. It is very vague and completely open to interpretation. It seems to be the fallback charge the police make when they can't figure out anything else. In many cases, obviously not all, there is no intent to go out and drive carelessly. A huge penalty is not a deterrent unless there is intent. Sometimes people just make mistakes, sometimes with tragic consequences....

True on the "sometimes" but why?

People drive more carelessly but they also walk, shop, bicycle, park and balance budgets more carelessly. It's the whole "My crap is important" attitude and the few seconds it takes to do it right is seen as taking away their God given time instead of taking away the rights of others. If you want to see the latest brain dead collection just go to the mall.

I probably sound like a cranky old fart (True) but discipline is an inconvenience when someone is fixated on looking after all of their "Stuff".

However even careful people aren't perfect and crap happens. How do you separate them from the totally self centred ones that are crashes waiting to happen?

Any idea what the stupid chain is for on his right handlebar (sportster)? It's visible in the bike lineup as well. It just seems like a bad idea having something that long and strong dangling while attached to your handlebars.

It is probably a "get back whip". And it is probably attached to the front brake lever, not the handlebar; I kid you not.

edit: looks like this one is attached to the handlebar instead of the lever, but most of them I've seen in photos are on the brake lever itself.

Last edited:

any group, event, or whatever
that refers to TO as The 6
is not gonna be for me

too old
and too white

hahaha

Couldn't have said it better myself

Too many posers been listening to Aubrey Graham

This is the problem. There is no real way to separate them and if charges with draconian penalties are applied nothing good is achieved.

I'm totally with you on the fact that so many people are completely oblivious to what is going on around them. I'm just concerned that more and more legislation will not serve any purpose and will scoop up people who just make mistakes...

Regarding the mall, I work downtown and I sometimes go to the Eaton Center. I've always thought about how much fun it would be to just walk across the mall and not move out of the way of all the people walking with their heads buried in their cell phones. It would be like knocking down pins at a bowling alley... :)
However even careful people aren't perfect and crap happens. How do you separate them from the totally self centred ones that are crashes waiting to happen?

It is probably a "get back whip". And it is probably attached to the front brake lever, not the handlebar; I kid you not.

edit: looks like this one is attached to the handlebar instead of the lever, but most of them I've seen in photos are on the brake lever itself.

Thanks for the info. I didn't think my opinion of the guy could drop much more. I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom