Group of Motorcyclists wanted... | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of Motorcyclists wanted...

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

The "announcement" today, will unfortunately be akin to when the police do a guns and gangs blitz. They will announce several arrests, and multiple charges. Then as time goes on and the public forgets the majority of charges are plead down or dismissed, with nothing in the end really being accomplished.

The public for the most part has already forgotten about these road warriors. Until the next ride... Then the media will hype it again and likely check on the status of those charged this time, reporting no one went to jail. Then some politician, (if anyone is hurt), will bring forth draconian measures, after all boys and girls an election is looming...lol

Heh.. they also got nailed for "improper helmets" ...

oh, and age range is 21 - 48yrs old.. one personal charged with fire arm related offences..

Between June and September, with major case management oversight by the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB), members of Highway Safety Division (HSD) conducted Project SADDLE supported by members of the OPP-led Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau, Provincial Operations Intelligence Bureau, OPP Aviation Services and frontline officers. On 20 occasions, police disrupted dangerous riding activity on busy, major highways, including the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway. Dozens of riders on ‘sport bikes’ actively participated in numerous coordinated stunts that purposefully snarled traffic and put the lives of participants and the safety of other road users and pedestrians in jeopardy. The incidents were captured by participants on video and self-posted publicly to various social media channels. Public response to a request for information is credited with identifying some participants at an August 6th, 2017 incident.Police noted these stunts occurred during a period when carnage involving motorcycles was particularly high and the subject of repeated road safety warnings. The same sub-culture of riders has been known to refuse to stop and have swarmed police officers in a threatening manner on several occasions.

Ten (10) people are facing a total of 35 Criminal Code charges. These offences include Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle, Conspiracy to Commit the Indictable Offence of Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle, Mischief, Conspiracy to Commit the Indictable Offence of Mischief, and Flight While Pursued by a Peace Officer. Five (5) motorcycles were seized as Offence Related Property. Six charges were laid for offences contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act.
In addition, these ten (10) people and others face a total of seven (7) charges under Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act
including Driving While Suspended, No Licence Plates, Plates Not Visible, Improper Helmets, and Improper Permits and Equipment.

entrydata.php

Last edited:

Kawi Wednesday will be a few less today

Anyone recognize the bikes? Are they members here?

21 to 48 years old. Mubashar Allaudin, Ryan Gouveia, Sean Power, Ikjyot Gill, Denny Lee, Mark Bradley, Christian Posadas, Deepak Jetha, Mike Zoffranieri, Mohammad Karousi-Nejad.

Anyone recognize the bikes? Are they members here?

21 to 48 years old. Mubashar Allaudin, Ryan Gouveia, Sean Power, Ikjyot Gill, Denny Lee, Mark Bradley, Christian Posadas, Deepak Jetha, Mike Zoffranieri, Mohammad Karousi-Nejad.
This idiot was dumb enough to post it as his profile pic on Facebook.

Kawi Wednesday will be a few less today

I was gonna say. I wish inreb was here to find the punchline

This idiot was dumb enough to post it as his profile pic on Facebook.

That guy wins the SMRT award. His public facebook page has video of someone standing on the seat of his bike going down the highway. Visible in the video is a huge leg tattoo to make it easy to identify the rider. In other shocking news he also has a huge "stance nation" sticker on his car.

Last edited:

I'm glad that the next time people might think twice before acting like assclowns. Herd mentality won't protect you.

that sportster in the middle looks hilariously out of place

No need for go pro cameras anymore, opp has some excellent footage http://www.opp.ca/tms/entrydata.php?fnc=3&_id=59b9842b8f94ac2d6788f25d

I'm glad that these criminals all got caught and are serving life sentences, i can finally go eat at a restaurant in peace in Toronto without people getting shot lol

The cars were being well behaved. I didn't see any do anything really stupid when surrounded by the swarm.

Helicopter has potato cam too. Drop one police officer that is making 100+ at the collision reporting centre and update this crap already.

This statement is NOT armhair quackerhacking, as obviously it would require a bunch of conveniently nearby cruisers. But those biker folk sure made themselves vulnerable to capture when they all bunched up at that gas station. I know the chopper can coordinate that because YRP did it to me and some others one evening at a coffee stop (we did absolutely nothing, supposedly there was another group they were looking for)

Back
Top Bottom