Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag

Old. Sydenham Rd lookout by Dundas.

0909012001.jpg

New. Crappy cell. Near a 'crooked hollow' road.

0909012014a.jpg

Photo630.jpg

Last edited:
Old: MUMC on Main St W (I couldn't take the shot from the same angle due to traffic and the risk of the bike getting hit but that's the same sign in the background)

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTI4LTAwMDM5LmpwZw.jpg

New: (I wanted another shot but the clouds and rain came in and the view was lost)

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTI4LTAwMDQxLmpwZw.jpg

Somebody might want to resurrect it today.... :)

I thought about it but won't be out in that area. I hope the game swings through Niagara for a bit & I can join in.

I thought about it but won't be out in that area. I hope the game swings through Niagara for a bit & I can join in.

Ironically I'll be in the Niagara area today, but someone else has to take my last tag 1st!

Ironically I'll be in the Niagara area today, but someone else has to take my last tag 1st!

There's a ride leaving the Port Dalhousie Tim Hortons at 2:30pm if you want to join us!

Last time I checked Terra Cotta wasn't in the Golden Horshoe.

I posted maps of the included areas for this photo tag in the 1st post. In the VERY north east corner of the Halton map lies Terra Cotta, so this is a valid tag.

I had very little time on Sunday so I intentionally picked a tag location that is in the overlap of this photo tag game and the GTA one.

Sorry for making you to ride that far... If Bon Echo was closer I would have picked that tag up as well and would have posted the same new tag in the Ontario photo tag game. :D

Back
Top Bottom