Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag

There were some families and what not there so I decided against riding right up (altho that is a very cool pic!!!

Old: Devils Punch Bowl, Stoney Creek
IMG_0158.jpg

Sorry. I didn't realize that there were that many. I'm originally from Brookville and I guess I'm a little sheltered lol
(that oughtta help)

Surprisingly, Google maps satellite view shows a lot of tracks around there too... but some details in your photo have helped narrow it down to the one I need (I think!), hehe.

Well let me know
I have a hint pic but it's more of a gimme than a hint seeing as it straight up has the name of the track on it.
Check out parking block A15 for the best view of the races.

New:
IMG_0182.jpg

Don't attempt to get this one on the labour day long weekend. It'll be 'rib'diculously busy!

those two warplane museum tag pix are most excellent! :thumbup: that is all.

Old: 1340 Lakeshore, Burlington. Couldn't get as close to that glass building...

Last edited:
New:

I had an urge to ride here that I had to act on... it was worth the drive. You can't see this Silver Star from the road, so look it up before you go...

Yup.......I know where this guy is. It was actually my first thought when I saw coyo's post.
Got a stag party tonight, so if I'm not too hung over tomorrow I'm going to pick this one up.
Nice pic iav8!

New:

Met a guy named "Syd" here. He proved to be quite a "ham" (cheesy, I know, but that's the hint).

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTAzLTAwMTg5LmpwZw.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom