Ghomeshigate | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghomeshigate

Here you go, learn how to read

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...t_of_violence_sexual_abuse_or_harassment.html

First woman:

"The first time she came to the taping at CBC headquarters, they ended the evening at a local pub and then he drove her to her car. She alleges that as soon as they were in the car Ghomeshi reached over to the passenger seat, grabbed her hair and “yanked it hard.” “I was completely shocked,” she said. “He asked if I like it rough. Quite honestly I don’t remember what I said. I was so shocked.”

Though she regrets it now, she returned to a taping of the show two weeks later. He asked her to his home in Riverdale. Once there, she alleges that without consent he grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor. Then, she alleges, he delivered three sharp punches to the side of her head while she lay on the floor."

Second Woman:

"Also in 2012, another fan of Ghomeshi’s, also in her mid-20s, went to his book event in a small city in Eastern Canada. She stood in line to get her copy of his memoir signed, and when she stood before him, she recalls him asking her name and many questions about herself. She recalls that he wrote down details on a Post-it note, and later that evening he found her on Facebook and sent her his phone number and an invitation to get in touch. She did, and says she and Ghomeshi had dinner that evening, kissed and parted. They corresponded, and Ghomeshi allegedly introduced violent sexualized language into their conversation, assuring her when she failed to respond that it was all fantasy and encouraging her to participate, which she did. She recalls him assuring her these things would not happen in real life.

Ghomeshi invited her to visit him in Toronto at his house in Cabbagetown, she says, and she did.

When she arrived at his house and greeted him, she says Ghomeshi answered the door and stared at her. Without speaking, she alleges that he threw her against the wall and demanded that she get on her knees and perform fellatio. She alleges that when she kneeled down he struck her repeatedly about the head, “hard enough that (her) vision was blurred.”

She says he took his belt off, tied it tight around her neck, “yanked” it, and led her around by the belt. They had intercourse, she said, and during it she alleges he whipped her back with his belt and hit her about the head. She alleges he put his full body weight on her face during fellatio, to the point where she gagged, couldn’t breathe, and felt she would vomit. A subsequent encounter, she alleges, left her with deep bruising on her body."

Just because you miss something, fail to acknowledge or understand it doesn't mean that i made it up.

I'll give you the first but no actual violence occurred in the second until the second meeting, which was the first "date."

Last edited:
I'll give you the first but no actual violence occurred in the second until the second meeting, which was the first "date."

According to what Paul has posted... After the violence... there was still "a subsequent encounter" that left her with deep bruising.

:lmao:

I guess when all else fails argue about what was or wasn't technically a date eh? Here lemme help you out a bit:

Ghomeshi invited her to visit him in Toronto at his house in Cabbagetown, she says, and she did.

"When she arrived at his house and greeted him, she says Ghomeshi answered the door and stared at her. Without speaking, she alleges that he threw her against the wall and demanded that she get on her knees and perform fellatio. She alleges that when she kneeled down he struck her repeatedly about the head, “hard enough that (her) vision was blurred.

I guess to you that's "no real violence" and that was just an introduction and not a "date" :lmao:

funny, cause thats how i see it as well.

simple statement. someones beating/whipping/choking you .... call 911

First woman:

"The first time “I was completely shocked,” she said.

He asked her to his home in Riverdale. Once there, she alleges that without consent he grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor. Then, she alleges, he delivered three sharp punches to the side of her head while she lay on the floor."

Second Woman:

t it was all fantasy and encouraging her to participate, which she did.

They had intercourse, she said, and during it she alleges he whipped her back with his belt and hit her about the head. She alleges he put his full body weight on her face during fellatio, to the point where she gagged, couldn’t breathe, and felt she would vomit. A subsequent encounter, she alleges, left her with deep bruising on her body."

Or instead of calling 911 (I understand some people wont for various reasons) or at least ensure he never has the opportunity to "abuse" her again they all went back!

Awesome! I wonder why he got the idea they consented to the act.

:lmao:

I guess when all else fails argue about what was or wasn't technically a date eh? Here lemme help you out a bit:

"When she arrived at his house and greeted him, she says Ghomeshi answered the door and stared at her. Without speaking, she alleges that he threw her against the wall and demanded that she get on her knees and perform fellatio. She alleges that when she kneeled down he struck her repeatedly about the head, “hard enough that (her) vision was blurred.

I guess to you that's "no real violence" and that was just an introduction and not a "date" :lmao:

I could be wrong but I believe that the first meeting was at a book signing and that they didn't meet again until later, when she visited him in Toronto. In other words they met, briefly, in line at Ghomeshi's east coast book signing, he hunter her down later, online, they exchanged messages, and then didn't meet again face-to-face until that violent incident.

I just love how CBC and Star are now going at each other who new more earlier and chose to look elsewhere and didn't report anything .... lovely spectacle. Any bets who will come out on the top?

It was shaping up to be a boring fall and winter .... and here comes Jian, CBC and Star and deliver a prime time entertainment. Engages the whole social media country attendance, including our poorly behaving Ottawa political squad.

The world is learning about the new Canada every day now ...

I could be wrong but I believe that the first meeting was at a book signing and that they didn't meet again until later, when she visited him in Toronto. In other words they met, briefly, in line at Ghomeshi's east coast book signing, he hunter her down later, online, they exchanged messages, and then didn't meet again face-to-face until that violent incident.

Sometimes there's a first encounter that's not a date. Old fashioned style.

Last edited:
When he's wrong he just changes the scenario or question :lmao:

Rob you should be in politics, you'd fit right in

he's just morally ambiguous and is proud.

thats why you cant believe what he says because you cant be sure what face its coming from seeing as theres 2

His answer should be along the lines of: " What are you talking about, the grass is green in most areas"

Synthesizing world events since grade 2. A little respect please fellas.

Here you go, learn how to read

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...t_of_violence_sexual_abuse_or_harassment.html

First woman:

"The first time she came to the taping at CBC headquarters, they ended the evening at a local pub and then he drove her to her car. She alleges that as soon as they were in the car Ghomeshi reached over to the passenger seat, grabbed her hair and “yanked it hard.” “I was completely shocked,” she said. “He asked if I like it rough. Quite honestly I don’t remember what I said. I was so shocked.”

Though she regrets it now, she returned to a taping of the show two weeks later. He asked her to his home in Riverdale. Once there, she alleges that without consent he grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor. Then, she alleges, he delivered three sharp punches to the side of her head while she lay on the floor."

Second Woman:

"Also in 2012, another fan of Ghomeshi’s, also in her mid-20s, went to his book event in a small city in Eastern Canada. She stood in line to get her copy of his memoir signed, and when she stood before him, she recalls him asking her name and many questions about herself. She recalls that he wrote down details on a Post-it note, and later that evening he found her on Facebook and sent her his phone number and an invitation to get in touch. She did, and says she and Ghomeshi had dinner that evening, kissed and parted. They corresponded, and Ghomeshi allegedly introduced violent sexualized language into their conversation, assuring her when she failed to respond that it was all fantasy and encouraging her to participate, which she did. She recalls him assuring her these things would not happen in real life.

When she arrived at his house and greeted him, she says Ghomeshi answered the door and stared at her. Without speaking, she alleges that he threw her against the wall and demanded that she get on her knees and perform fellatio. She alleges that when she kneeled down he struck her repeatedly about the head, “hard enough that (her) vision was blurred.”

She says he took his belt off, tied it tight around her neck, “yanked” it, and led her around by the belt. They had intercourse, she said, and during it she alleges he whipped her back with his belt and hit her about the head. She alleges he put his full body weight on her face during fellatio, to the point where she gagged, couldn’t breathe, and felt she would vomit. A subsequent encounter, she alleges, left her with deep bruising on her body."

Just because you miss something, fail to acknowledge or understand it doesn't mean that i made it up.
That's 2 women out of 11, your argument is pretty lame. Like the leafs you're satisfied with 20% I guess.

That's 2 women out of 11, your argument is pretty lame. Like the leafs you're satisfied with 20% I guess.
It shows a precedent of behavior from the accusers, it works both ways.

11 out of hundreds of woman he probably slept with are accusing him so according to most people here there must be more.
2 out of 11 people accusing him seem to be full of it so in this case there should also be more.

Like I said, works both ways.

Funny thing is that now that a private law firm is offering free services to anyone that will come forward and testify against him, setting the stage for a class law suit against him, the CBC and everyone else they can get involved, bunch of woman trying to take advantage will come forward, what is the worse that can happen? a settlement and chichinnnnn

lawyers coming out working for free ? when the **** does that happen.

ive only seen lawyers work for free for defense.

see, the problem for the prosectution is that they have to prove there was no consent.

thats hard to do when the women self-admitted to going to see him on their own freewill ( knowing about his rep beforehand )

jg doesnt have to prove he's innocent.

Back
Top Bottom