Get well Johnny P! | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get well Johnny P!

just read this too- wishing you a speedy recovery man.

I've excitedly watch you stunt on multiple occasions and even had the pleasure of having you work on my ninja 2 years ago. It's too bad you'll be away from the scene for a while- but on the bright side- you're alive to see another day

Get well soon bro- you'll be in my prayers.

That is the way to act Johnny, props for the way u think, forget the past,forgive people's mistakes and don't forget to be safe when riding, things happen, a mistake was made now u are alive,so move on and recover from it, We are all praying for your speed recovery and to see u back riding asap!;)

i second this .... Glad your back up and posting JP

I was hit by a friend, and we both made a mistake. I dont want to ruin his life with legal action, I just want to recover as best as I can and try my best to never let this happen to me again...

Him being a friend of yours I bet hes beating himself up worse than any judge could.
Keep pushing, dont let them tell you that you cant do anything. Focus on doing as much as you can and you will constantly be surprising people and then hopefully if/when you finally hit a limitation, its a minor one.

Him being a friend of yours I bet hes beating himself up worse than any judge could.
Keep pushing, dont let them tell you that you cant do anything. Focus on doing as much as you can and you will constantly be surprising people and then hopefully if/when you finally hit a limitation, its a minor one.

This is not always good advice. A friend of mine virtually had her foot amputated, mid shin, in a racing accident. She was of the same mind, to the point of pushing harder than the doctors told her was wise. As a result she had additional complications and could easily have lost it anyway.

Johnny, listen to the doctors and push yourself, buy know the limitations that have been placed on you.

Just read this through...... Shocked!
I am glad you are back together and hope you back to 100% and feel no pain etc in the comming years.
Get well!

Mind over matter really does work! If you believe in it it works even better.

I heard the level of care in Jamaica was exemplary and that the amazing doctors really saved his life out there!

I heard the level of care in Jamaica was exemplary and that the amazing doctors really saved his life out there!

You sure about that?

Now I'd like to straighten up some of the bad info I have been reading and hearing about over the internet. For one Jamaica hospital did pretty much nothing to help me besides stitch my eye with about 20 stitches and cause me and my family a lot of strees! I was charged $1000 for those stitches before they would release my stuff to my friends! And the only thing that saved me is my family and good friends who I truly love and owe a lot!

You might hear, read, or see some video of Jamaica taking credit for saving my life and I'll tell you right now thats complete crap! My friends and family putting up $27,000 for an emergency flight back to Toronto for the surgery is what saved if not my live, but at least my vision and stunning good looks.

If I ever get hurt like that again in Jamaica, take me right to the airport or just give me a shovel and I'll bury myself right there

hey Johnny, i havent been on gtam forever. i logged in and the first thing i saw was this. I am soooooo sorry to hear what you had to go through, but im extremely happy to hear ur ok and doing much better. :)

like everyone said, just stay positive which it sounds like you are. i wish you a speedy recovery and im sure we will see you rippin it up again on the streets and in the lots in no time. :)

if you need anything just holla.

take care man and im glad to hear ur alive and doing as well as possible for the situation.

I've been out of the loop - and I just read this 3 month old thread now!!
Im very sorry to hear the unfortunate news Johnny - Sounds like you've come along way and that the worst part is over, and I am glad you are on the mend and feeling somewhat better...
Stay positive

I've been out of the loop - and I just read this 3 month old thread now!!
Im very sorry to hear the unfortunate news Johnny - Sounds like you've come along way and that the worst part is over, and I am glad you are on the mend and feeling somewhat better...
Stay positive

Thanks man, what doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger....LOL

Hey just saw this thread now... best wishes to you on your recovery. The way your handling this and your determination is inspirational.

Back
Top Bottom