Get out there ....Oct 2017 version | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get out there ....Oct 2017 version

Main roads in Caledon have been sprayed with brine as of today.

Pretty stupid given all the rain in the forecast....how to waste money 101.

That said, mine is going away in the next few days...temps getting too low, and snow/winter is on the horizon. Hopefully 2018 will be a better riding year.

Moving so fast not sure I want to risk it ....and the next round just rolling into Michigan looks pretty intense :(

SfqtE-BseRAguymJz8W_z_mmzfW9z0TjUiOquTjSOgbYhvy3zXj9c9uznQ6f6k_jlEHtoZYBvNWnAXbudhXHiCQv4NK3OMxImHIlSSI_uE7yF9CLlSX4iD7OokzOfQaASF02wBkLz7AwAEhqR3Xh6yi0uNGoxGRFwoi6JVXHA5P5-a8lzb8yMVbNBSzQULat8Tf-hrWFCFiTD3Z4XUx330ALOE-BC8kEUrLCBhACILQMy0T6YM9xo4JHIihKPmdb77KCObjBX0c5TNL0U7LFXANwcZVmhGOgE6iBqoQliMxlCFqdJbN8dM5swqBbnLaEUs4zhun0dXyDgiOHEahmLfi6PSTCRQpFdb6OAhtc74LSY2pueMi_oub8ddVdbDlP9FPEgXqiNsoCrwribea4oYJNncngPxFSTBdK1EEgq5N2Ni0ulficPGiYA_Orh4onLXt2Kx4oraM-a-xAJskJrhdOVJpIXNnWKTYiuWDyE9UQXo_zffJiiM2u4kXmtnsHJleM0348FvR2l629B_dboKeS18529aVENDB1BpqcyowFX7FC-LejPxoQnmOLy9-PDZI8j8pgf7tXaGXjAPDfX-N4N-nCD1fVL-oPBvgQMIo=w1118-h934-no

Beautiful ride in this morning, happy for daylight savings..navigating some construction areas in near pitch-black was a bit tedious.

Beautiful ride in this morning, happy for daylight savings..navigating some construction areas in near pitch-black was a bit tedious.

beautiful day to ride today. longjohns under jeans. doubled up on socks, gardening gloves under riding gloves. facemask and boots. leather jacket and lined hoodie. no complaints at all. little chilly at the hands maybe will invest in heated grips

whats the matter with you ppl??!
you like freezing your balls??
Just put the bikes away and get in your cages already...be safer for all

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Keep those balls bouncing, gentlemen. Until the snow flies.

Someone's jelly.

Who talked about freezing?

I was sweating on my bike this morning. With the right gear you're not freezing. I had to actually open my venting to not overheat.
And this is not heated gear. Just liners.

And i'd never take my cage day to day downtown to work
- it's slower
- it's costlier (gas and parking)
- and parking
- did i say parking costs?

i feel like when i'm driving i'm not in control as much as when i ride. And when i get to work, blood is pumping, im awake its great. In the cage, i'm stressed out and bummed out.

And when i get to work, blood is pumping, im awake its great. In the cage, i'm stressed out and bummed out.

This x1000%

Can skip the morning coffee when i ride in, alert and ready to hit the workload.

I'm giving up the daily commute. Planning a last Ganaraska ride for next Monday though...

e6Jm1HA.png

My usual parking spot was full and simcoe was at 60-70% capacity.

What's "dangerous" about riding in this sort of weather?

And dressing properly negates the comfort issues. Snowmobilers, anyone?

Anyhow, I'm jealous of all of you still riding. I looked at my bike today and checked the battery tender, but that's the closest I'll get to riding until probably late Feb/March at the earliest, if the weather allows.

Why do you think it's unsafe just because it's chilly. Anything above freezing is fine ...even below if it's dry.

Ride your ride ...let others do the same ...
Many of us rode all year in 2015....bikes like that thick cold air to inhale :D

One of the guys at work is still riding his little CBR125. He only rides 8km to work though. He's hoping to keep going until Dec. 1 but I have a feeling he'll be forced to give it up earlier.

Back
Top Bottom