FZ 07, FZ 09, or FZ 10? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FZ 07, FZ 09, or FZ 10?

Except our "noob" is correct and I've got the experience and hands on to back him. His reasoning is exactly as my son's is. He's laid it out.....if you don't care to listen .....too bloody bad.

There are trolls here and ZX600 isn't one of them. :rolleyes:
I don't troll, I just tell people they are stupid when they are, I also tell it to their face if/when I see them in person.

That offends the soft hearts of those that got medals when their teams lost.

I don't have a problem with new riders, I have a problem with dumb new riders than think they now it all because they watched YouTube videos, etc.

But this forum is mostly for ***** ND giggles so it's all good.

You aren't trolling ....a few others....well:rolleyes: ....I haven't been paying close attention ...your reasoning on the FZ is bang on that of my son's.

I don't troll, I just tell people they are stupid when they are, I also tell it to their face if/when I see them in person.

That offends the soft hearts of those that got medals when their teams lost.

I don't have a problem with new riders, I have a problem with dumb new riders than think they now it all because they watched YouTube videos, etc.

But this forum is mostly for ***** ND giggles so it's all good.

I guess putting ohlins and braketech on my track bike, means I must have bought the wrong bike for the purpose as well. Next time I buy a new bike I will be sure to ask drennan first.

You guys crack me up, I'm only here for the laughs.

On a side note I put a new rear tire on my FZ, 1 size up from stock. See how she feels tomorrow if it's nice.

You guys crack me up, I'm only here for the laughs.

On a side note I put a new rear tire on my FZ, 1 size up from stock. See how she feels tomorrow if it's nice.

Maybe you should consider a BRAIN ONE SIZE UP FROM STOCK and see how she feels tomm and btw could only pity your offsprings

Flipping know it all noobithas

Maybe you should consider a BRAIN ONE SIZE UP FROM STOCK and see how she feels tomm and btw could only pity your offsprings

Flipping know it all noobithas

I just worked a 12 hour shift so I'm not really in the mood to play right now. But why only 8 post speedy?

Have a good day :)

Know there are some reading comprehension issues on your behalf but see above the post count that is the join date.

Now get back to scrubbing under the toilet seats

Know there are some reading comprehension issues on your behalf but see above the post count that is the join date.

Now get back to scrubbing under the toilet seats

I don't know what I did to upset you so much. What are your riding credentials? I know nothing about you, you don't even have a profile picture, do you ride motorcycles?

Last edited:
Concentrate fully take deep breath focus and r e a d

MEGAMANIAC

That's a cool name and all but what are your riding credentials? The reason I ask is the way you respond and insult makes me think you are up past your bed time. There is no reason for it, I don't know you, I have never had as much as a disagreement with you so how could you possibly have such a hatred for me?

I'm well known around these parts as one of the main forum trolls, it's my place in the forum.

But you, what is your story. We don't even know if you ride a motorcycle.

Last edited:
I don't know what I did to upset you so much. What are your riding credentials? I know nothing about you, you don't even have a profile picture, do you ride motorcycles?
You insulted imo one of the most respected members here and someone who actually contributes to this forum in a positive way unlike yourself.
My riding creds, well I have been riding longer then when you were a sparkle in your fathers eye and can probably out ride you with a flat tire.

Anyway said my spiel but remember 3 very important things kimosabi

Never insult a mans

Wife
Children
Motorcyle

You insulted imo one of the most respected members here and someone who actually contributes to this forum in a positive way unlike yourself.
My riding creds, well I have been riding longer then when you were a sparkle in your fathers eye and can probably out ride you with a flat tire.

An I appreciate your concern but this isn't a schoolyard sandbox. I will give you a truck to play with if you want to join us. It's all good.

Anyway said my spiel but remember 3 very important things kimosabi

Never insult a mans

Wife
Children
Motorcyle

Then why did you do it to me? Don't be a hypocrite speedy.

An flat tire race sounds like fun. Anyways I hope you have a better day and we can have a real conversation in the future. Ride safe.

Last edited:
Then why did you do it to me? Don't be a hypocrite speedy.

An flat tire race sounds like fun. Anyways I hope you have a better day and we can have a real conversation in the future. Ride safe.
No question uncalled for and I apologize for that comment the rest hmmmnn

So... Putting this back on track hopefully...

Hey! @lator-illa what are your thoughts on what you've read so far? Planning on pulling the trigger on getting a new bike or are you waiting for a test ride? What colours are you going to get for the FZ9? You going to go brand new or are you looking for a used one?

Curious what you're thinking about as I am looking to pull the trigger on this new FZ9 in the showroom. Just waiting for the roads to get swept up a little more. Bring on some rain and street sweepers!

So... Putting this back on track hopefully...

Hey! @lator-illa what are your thoughts on what you've read so far? Planning on pulling the trigger on getting a new bike or are you waiting for a test ride? What colours are you going to get for the FZ9? You going to go brand new or are you looking for a used one?

Curious what you're thinking about as I am looking to pull the trigger on this new FZ9 in the showroom. Just waiting for the roads to get swept up a little more. Bring on some rain and street sweepers!

Upon further research, the FZ10 is out of the question. If I were to spend that much money, i'd probably get the S1000R as it's cheaper with better tech. But that's a big if.
From what people have mentioned, the FZ7 will probably be underpowered coming from the Daytona. So with all that said, it is looking like the FZ9 for me. In terms of colour, I actually like the grey with the fluo wheels. I wouldn't mind buying new, but if I could find a good used one, even better!

Upon further research, the FZ10 is out of the question. If I were to spend that much money, i'd probably get the S1000R as it's cheaper with better tech. But that's a big if.
From what people have mentioned, the FZ7 will probably be underpowered coming from the Daytona. So with all that said, it is looking like the FZ9 for me. In terms of colour, I actually like the grey with the fluo wheels. I wouldn't mind buying new, but if I could find a good used one, even better!
Def a good choice you won't get disappointed, one of the best naked bikes out there! I bought one brand new last year but didn't last long, wasn't for me i'm still in love with sportbikes regardless my age.lol

Def a good choice you won't get disappointed, one of the best naked bikes out there! I bought one brand new last year but didn't last long, wasn't for me i'm still in love with sportbikes regardless my age.lol

Did you commute with the bike, or was it more for just leisure street riding? I'd stick with a sportbike too if I didn't have to commute downtown everyday in traffic. lol

Used you can find for about 7k plus tax with really low km, I bought mine for $6700 with 5k, 7300 out the door from Snow City instead of the 9k+ brand new. It's an option to consider

Back
Top Bottom