FZ 07, FZ 09, or FZ 10? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FZ 07, FZ 09, or FZ 10?

Let me break it down

40% of the KMs I do a year are while commuting to work (side roads and a little HWY)
30% are done while Touring the Country or the US
20% are done while Casual Spirited ridding (not including the spirited riding I do while Touring)
10% are None of the above

So you are saying I bought the wrong bike because it isn't perfect for 30% of the riding I do? I bought a seat and a windscreen and now that 30% is covered!

A bike with fairings either are Sport or SUperbikes and I am passed that point, the ergonomics are terrible and the low end power compared to my bike is just bad. Or Big Sport Touring bikes like the BMW GS1200 etc and those will be horrible for commuting in traffic or to do any kind of spirited riding which covers 60% of my riding. or Smaller displacement bikes with fairings like a 650 and I don't want to be bored.

SO the choice is to compromise in some things and compensate with Modifications that will make the bike adaptable.

Anyways, lol you are lucky it is Friday and that I need to take some breaks while I work on something and have taken the energy to answer to your ridiculous comments

BTW, still waiting for you to answer "Can you answer how is that not understanding the conversation I went into? Specifically? "

Last edited:
The term "don't feed the troll" applies here

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Perfect response ZX600...that's why I love Reddit, because pieces of dirt like him are down voted to oblivion and his comments never see the light of day

As a side note, I just got off my fz09, my first real full day of riding her, and oh man! This thing is crazy. Almost like taming a wild horse at first. Going back out soon

The term "don't feed the troll" applies here

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Nothing much else going on, I am about to take my inappropriate bike and ride it home from work, wish I had the right bike for that

GL1500_30.jpg

Because we all know that doing this on your way home is just boring

2013-triples-shootout-yamaha-fz-09-wheelie-633x389.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing much else going on, I am about to take my inappropriate bike and ride it home from work, wish I had the right bike for that

GL1500_30.jpg

Pic number 2....now we're talking. Never mind the Cariola on pic 1.lol

GL1500_30.jpg

Inferiority complex much. Ride safe.

Very effective trolling going on here---I'd just ignore him.

I test rode a box-stock 2014 FZ09 and thought it was a great street bike! If I were in the market for a new bike, it would be on the short list for sure.

XSR is definitely very appealing, too.

How is an F4i any better then a FZ09? Before you come up with a lame excuse,I bought one brand new back in 01.
I've owned over 20 bikes from SS's to cruisers to dirtbikes and let me tell you my FZ09 is up there in the top 3 of fun jack of all trades bikes.Even now that im in my 40's with a bad back and carpel tunnel in both wrists I can ride the FZ all day with little to no pain and and have a blast.
Im not attacking you but seriously dude if wind bothers you that much maybe bikes are not for you.

Last edited:
How is an F4i any better then a FZ09? Before you come up with a lame excuse,I bought one brand new back in 01.
I've owned over 20 bikes from SS's to cruisers to dirtbikes and let me tell you my FZ09 is up there in the top 3 of fun jack of all trades bikes.Even now that im in my 40's with a bad back and carpel tunnel in both wrists I can ride the FZ all day with little to no pain and and have a blast.
Im not attacking you but seriously dude if wind bothers you that much maybe bikes are not for you.

I never said anything about my old CBR but I'm glad you like your bike.

Except our "noob" is correct and I've got the experience and hands on to back him. His reasoning is exactly as my son's is. He's laid it out.....if you don't care to listen .....too bloody bad.

There are trolls here and ZX600 isn't one of them. :rolleyes:

Except our "noob" is correct and I've got the experience and hands on to back him. His reasoning is exactly as my son's is. He's laid it out.....if you don't care to listen .....too bloody bad.

There are trolls here and ZX600 isn't one of them. :rolleyes:

We're defending ZX600....you're confused. Drennan is the n00b

Back
Top Bottom