French Election 2017 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

French Election 2017

where is a picture of all over the map
Riceburner, how to I insert the photo...the site link thingy doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

In the 70's a lot of Islamic states e.g. Iran were very modern, open society almost. Women worked, wore bikinis at the beach, women drove cars...
You are drinking some serious Kool-aid if you think they will change due to "educating them"...yeah, let's walk in there and show them some videos....of wait...they already have access to the internet and Youtube.

Dude, you come across as out of touch an ineffective. Hey look, the boat has a 3 ft hole, here is a 1 ft patch. (thanks captain useless and obvious).

Now stick to the topic of what is occurring in Europe.
You make it sound like Le Pen has no platform or concern for the safety of France.
When you target and hunt the police then nobody is safe in a society...imo

Are you serious? Do you have any idea what Syria was like before the war started? Do you think all these places are just dust and camels and blokes with bushy beards? Lol

I don't think french politics is "out there" and there's a lot they have that we could learn. I'm also pretty sure that the current American government would wish that the world's most enduring symbol of freedom, and one seen by hundreds of thousands of immigrants, wasn't french too.

Are you serious? Do you have any idea what Syria was like before the war started? Do you think all these places are just dust and camels and blokes with bushy beards? Lol

hmmm how about this video showing us what life was like for them not so long ago vs. today
progress or regress? Don't care because I do NOT live there nor would I CHOOSE to live there.

maybe this video is fake, but I think it seems real.
there are lots more videos showing it and I am sure some ppl here lived it

[video=youtube_share;hNjae521qa8]https://youtu.be/hNjae521qa8[/video]

Wars change countries. I seem to remember that there were nazis in Germany once and it was a bit dicey being Jewish....now not so much. Wars are a way of avoiding democracy at times so those who represent the minority can sometimes wield more power over the majority. A bit like ISIS are doing.

I actually wanted to visit Syria....it looked amazing. Wonderful history. I'll hold off for a bit though I think. Any Syrians I've met have been lovely people, just like the Iraqis Ive met and worked with and the Afghans and Iranians too. I'm sure there's some "bad hombres" there too...just like in many other countries. I'm not going to make blanket statements about entire populations though because based on my experiences that isn't true.

Wars change countries. I seem to remember that there were nazis in Germany once and it was a bit dicey being Jewish....now not so much. Wars are a way of avoiding democracy at times so those who represent the minority can sometimes wield more power over the majority. A bit like ISIS are doing.

I actually wanted to visit Syria....it looked amazing. Wonderful history. I'll hold off for a bit though I think. Any Syrians I've met have been lovely people, just like the Iraqis Ive met and worked with and the Afghans and Iranians too. I'm sure there's some "bad hombres" there too...just like in many other countries. I'm not going to make blanket statements about entire populations though because based on my experiences that isn't true.

uhm hypocrisy in the bold
You might as well substitute Syria for France...you just proved my point:lmao:
uhm stick to the topic. I am not asking you were you want to visit.
The mark of a weak position...referencing Germany:lmao:
look a Nazi, quick run they will blow you up or mow down ppl with their car...oh wait wrong guy...today's Nazi might yell out WHITE POWA! carry on...
Germany still looks like Germany (updated with technology) and actually contributed with technology.
Show us what technology an Islamic country has given the world in the last 40 years? exporting terrorism doesn't count.

It's amazing your level of willful ignorance and deflection.
And you wonder why others keep asking where are these so called moderate Muslims.
I guess they all agreed they want the new version of Iran.

uhm hypocrisy in the bold
You might as well substitute Syria for France...you just proved my point:lmao:
uhm stick to the topic. I am not asking you were you want to visit.
The mark of a weak position...referencing Germany:lmao:
look a Nazi, quick run they will blow you up or mow down ppl with their car...oh wait wrong guy...today's Nazi might yell out WHITE POWA! carry on...
Germany still looks like Germany (updated with technology) and actually contributed with technology.
Show us what technology an Islamic country has given the world in the last 40 years? exporting terrorism doesn't count.

It's amazing your level of willful ignorance and deflection.
And you wonder why others keep asking where are these so called moderate Muslims.
I guess they all agreed they want the new version of Iran.

Wars change countries...I referenced a country that changed due to war. Next?

Can you show me the moderate Catholics that were forced to stand up and apologize for the IRA? No...that's because the moderates knew the IRA were a bunch of psychopath dickheads and so did most other rational people that weren't looking for a way to blanket an entire population with bigotry.

When you actively look for a reason to denigrate an entire population despite evidence to the contrary that it's warranted, you really should take an introspective look at yourself and ask whether or not you really are just a xenophobic bigot grasping at any excuse to spew hate.

I wouldn't wanna import militant fundamentalist Christians into my society any more than Islamists. It just so happens that in current global circumstances, Muslims are the ones emigrating West. Hundreds of millions of them (fact) don't share compatible values with Western civilization. This is the part I don't understand about liberals and progressives...They're all about tolerance, to the point that they're willing to import intolerant people into their society by the millions. LGBT parade in Afghanistan? Please.

It's not hateful to point this out. I don't hate Afghani Muslims who want Sharia law, I just don't wanna live with them.

I wouldn't wanna import militant fundamentalist Christians into my society any more than Islamists. It just so happens that in current global circumstances, Muslims are the ones emigrating West. Hundreds of millions of them (fact) don't share compatible values with Western civilization. This is the part I don't understand about liberals and progressives...They're all about tolerance, to the point that they're willing to import intolerant people into their society by the millions. LGBT parade in Afghanistan? Please.

It's not hateful to point this out. I don't hate Afghani Muslims who want Sharia law, I just don't wanna live with them.

I never said I'd let everyone in. I think I said "sensible" immigration. Look at Australia's new immigration policies, in my mind those are spot on.

I never said I'd let everyone in. I think I said "sensible" immigration. Look at Australia's new immigration policies, in my mind those are spot on.
I can't research it now, but I'm not sure how one would filter out extremists effectively. Ask them? If they know the answer you wanna hear, how could it possibly work?

I worked with a bunch of Muslim students a week ago and went home at the end of every day unscathed and strangely not once did I worry.

I'm not going to make blanket statements about entire populations though because based on my experiences that isn't true.

No no, of course you wouldn't:rolleyes:

Anyone who's given this a modicum of thought recognizes there are at least two stories at play. The entire population and the individual. Those who want to let everybody immigrate are concerned about the individual immigrants' plight. Understandable. That mass immigration will destabilize a country and culture seems to be inconsequential. Think harder.

No no, of course you wouldn't:rolleyes:

Anyone who's given this a modicum of thought recognizes there are at least two stories at play. The entire population and the individual. Those who want to let everybody immigrate are concerned about the individual immigrants' plight. Understandable. That mass immigration will destabilize a country and culture seems to be inconsequential. Think harder.

But I don't want to allow everyone to immigrate, only those who NEED a safe escape from a dire situation in their own country OR those who genuinely want to integrate into our society.

Australian immigration policy changes were mainly things like "treat women and minorities well or you're out", 5 years as a landed immigrant before citizenship can be gained, comprehensive language test before citizenship can be gained (fail or cheat and you're out) those kinds of things. Zero tolerance for not integrating and zero tolerance for intolerance towards the country's current inhabitants of whatever race, gender etc. Common sense stuff that would only target those with no intention of integrating properly.

But I don't want to allow everyone to immigrate, only those who NEED a safe escape from a dire situation in their own country OR those who genuinely want to integrate into our society.

Australian immigration policy changes were mainly things like "treat women and minorities well or you're out", 5 years as a landed immigrant before citizenship can be gained, comprehensive language test before citizenship can be gained (fail or cheat and you're out) those kinds of things. Zero tolerance for not integrating and zero tolerance for intolerance towards the country's current inhabitants of whatever race, gender etc. Common sense stuff that would only target those with no intention of integrating properly.

So you'd probably be on board with Trump's, via Obama, temporary restrictions to find out "what the hell is going on here".

So you'd probably be on board with Trump's, via Obama, temporary restrictions to find out "what the hell is going on here".

Nope...same way as we didn't have temporary restrictions on all Irish people coming to the UK when the IRA were setting bombs off. Like I said, most people realized the people trying to commit those atrocities were not representative of the majority of the people from that country. It's a dumb policy that would have the opposite intended effect and just acts as a recruiting tool for even more psychotic dumbasses. "Look how much they hate you...have you ever considered being a suicide bomber?".

Ok, I'll try again later.

Nope...same way as we didn't have temporary restrictions on all Irish people coming to the UK when the IRA were setting bombs off. Like I said, most people realized the people trying to commit those atrocities were not representative of the majority of the people from that country. It's a dumb policy that would have the opposite intended effect and just acts as a recruiting tool for even more psychotic dumbasses. "Look how much they hate you...have you ever considered being a suicide bomber?".

Once again you revert back to the distant past.
The US did not define terrorism back then. The world has evolved.
You just wrote you agree with Australia's approach but you disagree with Trump's temporary approach.
Aren't they really the same basic thing. We need to assess who is coming into the country.
Again your position sounds hypocritical. Australia has created a clear path for deportation which you agree with but if Trump said he is deporting people for the same reasons then you would object.:confused:

It appears you are engaged in having an EMOTIONAL conversation that fits your narrative.
Let's simplify this, you own a house with a large amount of land which you employ people to farm on it.
There is 1 specific group that are decent and hard working but within that group is a subsection (let's say 10%) that comes into your house and tells you what to do and how you will conform to their rules. And every once in a while they will go out in the fields and plow down your friends/family/workers. Then the once in a while becomes monthly and then weekly.

Also, your friend has the same problem with his farm and house.
So tell us, do you keep letting everyone from that group in and then figure out which is of the 10%.
Oh and the 90% of that group remaining, does not really protest against what the other 10% are doing.
When secretly polled, let's say 50% (of the 90%) say they are okay with what the 10% are doing. So in reality you are down to 50% that are sincere.
Here is a loaded gun that holds 6 bullets, we will put 3 bullets in and 3 chambers will be empty.
We will spin the the revolver and you put the gun to your head and pull the trigger for a total of 3 times.
The bullets are not placed in consecutive order. According to your demonstrated position here, you should pull the trigger 3 times without hesitation, right.
No, why not...isn't that what you are telling others to do...import strangers into their homes/farms and let them put a loaded gun to your head.
Hey, that will be the new way of life for you and your family/friends, live with it and accept it (sentiments of French guy running for leadership and the Mayor of London).

So these people know they are not wanted and "hated" according to you...then why the hell are they choosing to move to a country that does not like them...hmmm

since you are in love with the IRA comparison...guess where your logic is flawed.
They were bombing in their country. They did not go to other countries and start bombing (that I am aware of).
They did not make videos and send it out to all nations that we are coming to take over and we will bomb you.

So guess what...STAY out of IRELAND, duh...I have a choice to control my life/safety.
And your fallback Germany...hey I am a Jew and Germany is killing Jews...duh...stay out of Germany.
I wonder if Bruce/Catelyn Jenner will hang out in Iran...

btw, you have once again evaded my question...How many innocent ppl died from IRA bombings?

Wars change countries...I referenced a country that changed due to war. Next?

Can you show me the moderate Catholics that were forced to stand up and apologize for the IRA? No...that's because the moderates knew the IRA were a bunch of psychopath dickheads and so did most other rational people that weren't looking for a way to blanket an entire population with bigotry.

When you actively look for a reason to denigrate an entire population despite evidence to the contrary that it's warranted, you really should take an introspective look at yourself and ask whether or not you really are just a xenophobic bigot grasping at any excuse to spew hate.
The Irish did not kill in the name of Jesus or said Jesus told them to do it. Totally different context. Nice try

since you are in love with the IRA comparison...guess where your logic is flawed.
They were bombing in their country. They did not go to other countries and start bombing (that I am aware of).
They did not make videos and send it out to all nations that we are coming to take over and we will bomb you.

So guess what...STAY out of IRELAND, duh...I have a choice to control my life/safety.
And your fallback Germany...hey I am a Jew and Germany is killing Jews...duh...stay out of Germany.
I wonder if Bruce/Catelyn Jenner will hang out in Iran...

btw, you have once again evaded my question...How many innocent ppl died from IRA bombings?

About 3000+. IRA activity in mainland Europe, funding from the US. Collusion with other terrorist groups, purchase of arms worldwide, explosives from Czech Republic. You're not aware of much are you?

Back
Top Bottom