French Election 2017 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

French Election 2017

Le Pen's Egyptian-born advisor: What's wrong with multiculturalism

[video=youtube_share;0isimK_Ctq0]https://youtu.be/0isimK_Ctq0[/video]

I think he reached a little too far with his statement, but certainly when nationalist ideas start being discussed everyone is suddenly a racist or alt-right. It's okay to be proud of who you are and where you're from, but apparently its not ok at all to want your country to maintain its traditions and culture. I agree it's kind of hard to stomach that sort of talk in Canada, considering how young and diverse our country is, but in European nations with rich cultural history? Nothing wrong with wanting to curb immigration, especially when the migrants come with so much baggage.

Come to think about it...if their home countries are so great then why are they in these other countries?
If you want YOUR version of cultural identity then go back or find another country that shares your views.
Why move to another country that is opposite of your views?

Or why flea to those countries that offer you food,shelter,clothing, and safety only to turn around and attack that country.
They were good enough when you were in need but now you want to transform the country that took you in back to your homeland...uhm...wth?

If I move to China, then it is my damn problem and responsibility to shut up and learn the language and the culture of the country I applied/fled/migrated/refugeed to.
I have to learn their ways and respect their values, I do not go there and force them to change their attire and culture to accommodate me.

We're going around in circles also FMJ seems to have a hard on for RG. That's my take away this evening.

Come to think about it...if their home countries are so great then why are they in these other countries?
If you want YOUR version of cultural identity then go back or find another country that shares your views.

Because the bleeding hearts give out freebies.

Yup. I see left wing loonies throwing bricks at people who stand and take off their hat when the anthem is sung at Leafs games all the time.
Why would anybody want to sit down when the anthem is playing?

When I was in school I'd be smacked up the head

Or why flea to those countries that offer you food,shelter,clothing, and safety only to turn around and attack that country.
They were good enough when you were in need but now you want to transform the country that took you in back to your homeland...uhm...wth?

If I move to China, then it is my damn problem and responsibility to shut up and learn the language and the culture of the country I applied/fled/migrated/refugeed to.
I have to learn their ways and respect their values, I do not go there and force them to change their attire and culture to accommodate me.
Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy there dude. Liberals don't do common sense!

We're going around in circles also FMJ seems to have a hard on for RG. That's my take away this evening.
Liberals like to call Conservatives fascists but it is they who are fascists. They are determined to shut down any opposing views with violence. Look at Berkeley 2.0

Liberals like to call Conservatives fascists but it is they who are fascists. They are determined to shut down any opposing views with violence. Look at Berkeley 2.0

I know. It's bogus, man.

Because the bleeding hearts give out freebies.

rewind the tape a bit further

The PEOPLE that migrated to another country should have a sense of debt to the country that took them and their children in.
You repay that debt by adding or exceeding in the betterment of the new country. Most if not all Western countries are not stripping anyone of their culture but it seems the "visitors" are trying to strip the hosts of theirs. WTH!

-D-

You're gonna be in big trouble with all of that hate spewing islamophobia.

It will be interesting one day if/when the govt brings charges on someone only to demonstrate the govt is violating that person's/defendant's rights via the Charter and Human Rights Code...ladders have rungs (accuse the govt of Atheistphobia)

Follow the logical fallacy...how does someone's personal belief system trumps someone else's personal universal human rights.

The PEOPLE that migrated to another country should have a sense of debt to the country that took them and their children in.
You repay that debt by adding or exceeding in the betterment of the new country. Most if not all Western countries are not stripping anyone of their culture but it seems the "visitors" are trying to strip the hosts of theirs. WTH!

This was big news 20yrs. ago. Merry Christmas!

How is that working out for the indigenous people of North America? We still put them down because they have land and don't pay taxes. But the "visitors" made it a better place so, it's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is that working out for the indigenous people of North America? We still put them down because they have land and don't pay taxes. But the "visitors" made it a better place so, it's all good.

Ouch. Isn't that like reminding Americans they used nuclear weapons first?

I live in the here and now. Stop with going back and trying to change the past. You can't and it's a stupid position to take.
And the Indigenous people do have a VALID position.
But let's follow you logic...Who was in France first?
And if we keep following the strand of logic then that would mean immigrants have to leave France.
Hey that's following your logical stream...not mine.

We always tend to ask, how did things get his way.
We are living in that moment now.

Deep breath D. You started the rewind a post a three ago. I just lit the match.

If we are taking a serious position on anything, I still say we should worry about our own back yard first. France is good for wine and baguettes. Politics? They have always been a little out there.

I'm willing to wager we have more in common and like minded in many aspects. And our differences could be settled over a beverage pour of your choice.

My point really is, we can spout off opinions on an internet forum but, I would prefer if our passion and efforts were actually put to use here at home. Where it really counts. This place is a mess and many seem quite satisfied living with things how they are. Only tossing out the occasional insult or complaint but we still vote them back in. Doesn't make sense to me.

Just going to enjoy my beer and read some more contributions to this forum.

Cheers.

Who is this guy and why is he so nice? We should kick his ass. Probably undercover antifa

Deep breath D. You started the rewind a post a three ago. I just lit the match.

If we are taking a serious position on anything, I still say we should worry about our own back yard first. France is good for wine and baguettes. Politics? They have always been a little out there.

I'm willing to wager we have more in common and like minded in many aspects. And our differences could be settled over a beverage pour of your choice.

My point really is, we can spout off opinions on an internet forum but, I would prefer if our passion and efforts were actually put to use here at home. Where it really counts. This place is a mess and many seem quite satisfied living with things how they are. Only tossing out the occasional insult or complaint but we still vote them back in. Doesn't make sense to me.

Just going to enjoy my beer and read some more contributions to this forum.

Cheers.

yeah, the great CDN resistance, lol
what's that bill they are trying to pass to essentially limit free speech
Anti-Islamaphobia bill

CDN's don't fight for jack...passive nation here...perfect fertile ground.
The fighters are 90 years old and some died in FRANCE to protect our way of life.
The irony...Nov.11th

I will post a thread for you to shake your head at...hold on

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom