French Election 2017 | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

French Election 2017

^^ LOL it's so surreal... its all so surreal

Is it because this generation hasn't had to face any real hardships or what? Ok we've fixed racism and sexism and homophobia.... now we gotta invent new labels for random tiny fractions of our population so we can all feel persecuted and vilified? God damn.

Actually I think it's a high school issue that continues over to university and it actually starts with parents bullying teachers to make accommodations for their special offspring. My guess is that teachers get so sick of it that they make accommodations for everyone and then students expect those accommodations when they come to university. There's a huge surprise when my students ask for extensions on assignments and I point them to the "no extensions under any circumstances" notice.

Don't worry mate, I wouldn't be dumb enough to take it. My educational investment would lean towards a course with prospect of gainful employment upon completion.... Life choices.

still upset about that naked yoga and Hawaiian literature class?

^^ LOL it's so surreal... its all so surreal

Is it because this generation hasn't had to face any real hardships or what? Ok we've fixed racism and sexism and homophobia.... now we gotta invent new labels for random tiny fractions of our population so we can all feel persecuted and vilified? God damn.

exactly and they have the world of the internet to reassure and support their dumb ideas and feelings

get this, someone I know in the US military told me that they had a thing called stress cards.
They said if you are feeling stressed that you pull the color of card that reflects your stress level. This was put in place for the new generation 19 year olds coming in.
They took a job which is by default stress and war. In the middle of a gun battle..time out time out stress card red...stop shooting I have to go.

Can't wait for the stress cards to hit the firefighters, lol...middle of a blaze...ok guys I am out of here, stress card red...see ya.

oh wait, it gets funnier...a ranking officer told a 19 year rookie to go and perform a task (that is part of their duty) and the rookie told them why don't you go do it.

here is another fun one to try to accommodate the 0.001%
dealing with transgenders and pregnancy
men get 2 weeks off for paternity leave
women get 2 or 6 months off (can't recall the exact number but it is in the months range)

When a female says she is a male they go through a process and there is a cut over date to formally be the new gender.
The problem becomes what happens when a female becomes a male but then he gets pregnant...is he/she entitled to 2 weeks off or 2 months off...remember the new paperwork says they are a male now.

Actually I think it's a high school issue that continues over to university and it actually starts with parents bullying teachers to make accommodations for their special offspring. My guess is that teachers get so sick of it that they make accommodations for everyone and then students expect those accommodations when they come to university. There's a huge surprise when my students ask for extensions on assignments and I point them to the "no extensions under any circumstances" notice.

So you are a Uni Professor...that explains it.
Now we see...you are part of the machine turning out these petulant "people". I guess you guys do not know how to say NO and grow up.

-D-} So you are a Uni Professor...that explains it. Now we see...you are part of the machine turning out these petulant "people". [/quote said:
The Education system has long ago become the creator and incubator of this nuttiness.

How's this for some fun:

Australian Schools Tell Parents: We’ll Help Your Kids Swap Gender Without Your Consent
Home World

By Kieran Corcoran | 5:38 am, May 10, 2017

Almost 300 Australian schools have signed up to a policy saying they will consider helping children switch genders even if their parents object.

The group of institutions in the state of Victoria, some of which educate children as young as six, have all signed up to a lengthy “Safer Schools” policy on handling gender identity in schools.

It includes a section which notes that they do not consider parental consent to be a necessary ingredient if children want to transition.

It does not specify at what age this could be appropriate.

The document goes on to suggest possible actions to take, including changing their gender in school records, altering their pronouns in the classroom, altering their uniforms and moving them to different groups in sports teams and on school camps to suit their preferred identity.

At least 290 schools have signed up to the document, more than 95 of which are primary schools educating the country’s youngest school-goers.

In recent years Victoria has established itself as a hotbed of gender politics in schools.

Heat Street has previously reported on a state-funded booklet, “OMG I’m Trans”, handed out to schoolchildren to encourage them to have transition surgery.

The booklet explains that gender is “a little piece of paper” and entirely arbitrary, then walks them through the availability of hormone therapy and surgery.

Victorian authorities have even extended their teaching of gender politics into pre-school.

As Heat Street reported six weeks ago, Victoria is rolling out a training program for pre-school teachers aimed at rooting out sexist behavior in kids as young as four.

The multi-million-dollar project aims to equip teachers with “anti-bias approaches” to stop kids who “enact sexist values, beliefs and attitudes” in class, alongside making sure they can read and count.

It may be time for the good folks to start wearing masks and forming vigilante committees.

So you are a Uni Professor...that explains it.
Now we see...you are part of the machine turning out these petulant "people". I guess you guys do not know how to say NO and grow up.

Sorry to disappoint you but we say no a lot. We have a huge issue trying to get students adjusted to life at university where they had everything put on a plate before.

Sorry to disappoint you but we say no a lot. We have a huge issue trying to get students adjusted to life at university where they had everything put on a plate before.

I guess you need to be inflexible. You must be very good at your job.

Clearly it's not working.
Seems to me that the people at the top would go back to the people at the bottom and fix the problem where it starts.
But hey, don't cross your (non) union line I guess.

Clearly it's not working.
Seems to me that the people at the top would go back to the people at the bottom and fix the problem where it starts.
But hey, don't cross your (non) union line I guess.

It's working to some extent but there are definitely some issues. None of them have to do with unions though I can tell you that much.

You never fail to entertain.
I know you have a hard-on for me but shouldn't you be riding your bicycle in spandex showing your butt to random strangers?

Oh jeez is FMJ creeping the romper room again?*

*Not an actual question.

That meas a lot, coming from someone who offers his $.002 in every thread posted in the forum.

*Not an actual question.
He's from Hamilton what do you expect?

Show some love for the Hammer, they have two of my new favorite resteraunts. Wait, what are you guys talking about?

iu

Back
Top Bottom