Finally! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finally!

On the plus side PA is only a 2hour ride from the border.

On the plus side PA is only a 2hour ride from the border.

It's the trip through Toronto and the length of the QEW that make it somewhat sucky at the beginning and end, especially for us east enders.

Although longer, going around through Kingston to avoid the hell that is Toronto isn't a terrible plan for you.

Indeed, and have done that many times, but if your destination is the good roads in Pennsylvania, you are still 2+ hours away when you cross the border there versus about half hour/45 minutes south when you cross at Buffalo before you're on the edge of some decent stuff at least.

And the stretch of I 81 down from the thousand islands is pretty bleargh.

You will also see many more cops in New York.

You also see insanely better drivers and driver behaviour as a direct result, versus our Wild West roads here. I'm kind of OK with that.

Nice.. another mid-life crisis buddy... lol.. I am early 40s too.. got my license on the tail-end of CoVID.. just got my full M when LC had their season starter... where abouts in the GTA are you? I assume GTA.. :)

Safe riding and props to full gear (me too)

Nice.. another mid-life crisis buddy... lol.. I am early 40s too.. got my license on the tail-end of CoVID.. just got my full M when LC had their season starter... where abouts in the GTA are you? I assume GTA.. :)

Safe riding and props to full gear (me too)
Excellent! I'm in East York along the Danforth. Been doing a bunch of early morning rides. Between 6:15 and 7:15am, city roads are clear. What bike did you end up getting?

Hey! Leaside village here... although with any luck not for much longer. Too expensive to stay here, will probably further east into Durham before summer ends.

Back
Top Bottom