Finally! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finally!

Naked bikes are superior, welcome and congrats

Last edited:
Welcome to GTAM, ride safe and post often.

Welcome .

Ride safe.

Glad to see the forum gaining new members.

Hi MacDoc - I got a Honda CB300R. Aside from the M2 course, this is the only bike I've ever ridden so I cant compare it to anything else. I will say that it feels bananas fast to me. I was in Cairns a while back. I got some extended family in Melbourne. What are you riding over there?

Attachments

• cb300r2.jpg
    cb300r2.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi MacDoc - I got a Honda CB300R. Aside from the M2 course, this is the only bike I've ever ridden so I cant compare it to anything else. I will say that it feels bananas fast to me. I was in Cairns a while back. I got some extended family in Melbourne. What are you riding over there?
lightweight, plenty of usable grunt, fun bike!

Small world ...Pasted Graphic 2.tiff
CB300F last in a string of bikes stretching back to the surpringly similar 305 SuperHawk from the 60s.
1711900510070.png
If you get back to Cairns happy to work out a ride for you. Buddy will loan me something and you can tackle the Gillies on mine :D
Gillies-Highway-from-the-air.jpg

Get your CB300R down to Pennsylvania and ride PA44/144
..5-6 hours and you are in riding heaven.
Enjoy...

Gonna have to hone my skills before I hit something like that. Looks amazing though! Thanks for the Pennsylvania tip. For now my adventures are going to be a little closer to home - Booting around the city and likely Prince Edward County a bit later in the season. I've heard around Creemore is good too.

Welcome!

The worst part about riding in Pennsylvania....is coming home and realizing our only good roads are still in Pennsylvania.

Tennessee and vicinity isn't too shabby either. Some areas of NY not too terrible either.

Either way, our roads are only "good" with few exceptions if you compare against a boring as hell place like Florida.

Back
Top Bottom