Ferguson Missouri | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ferguson Missouri

Racial tension is everywhere and the midwest isn't the south. It's ten times worse in the south. This is just a bunch of dumb ignorant morons no matter what their skin color. Again thank the media for the **** the police attitude and never reporting any of the good they do. Gotta run a story. Might not be the full story or based on all facts but we need air time :rolleyes:

This topic is stupid, those people in ferguson is stupid, the whole media coverage is stupid. This will be all forgotten next week.

I sense a degree of frustration. Don't worry there will be another police shooting soon. Colour TBD.

Missouri may be in the Midwest geographically, but ideologically, it is in the south. IMO

There is no perfect timing to release this information to the public. Do it during the day and you will have people complaining that rioters were given enough time to organize and come from out of town. Do it during the night you will have people claiming it is insensitive and it is at prime riot time. No matter what time of day vultures are going to try and hide behind another's emotionally charged situation/ group while peppering enough hate and anarchy to incite a gang and destructive idealism.

So what? I have a couple good friends from Missouri and have speng extensive time in the south. Lots of good people

No doubt. I'm not saying otherwise. I am saying that racial tension is significant.

Sort of a Captain Obvious statement.

Last edited:
No doubt. I'm not saying otherwise. I am saying that racial tension is significant.

Sort of a Captain Obvious statement.

dumbasses are protesting in toronto and Ottawa . Guess we have significant racial tension in those cities too?.

dumbasses are protesting in toronto and Ottawa . Guess we have significant racial tension in those cities too?.

Some may be protesting in support, others may be protesting for a thrill. Then there are opportunistic looters and vandals who use a protest as a cover for their anti-social behaviour.

My take is that M.Brown is a thug who should be in jail. I don't think he should be in the ground. By all accounts, when he was shot, he was 25 yards away from the officer. Clearly the officer was not in immediate danger. He could have called for backup.

this shooting did not occur in a vacuum. There is the context of perceived disrespect between the black community (including the majority that do not engage in antisocial behaviour) and the police.

Again, I look forward to opinions from people who are reading through the evidence. Isn't it odd that the prosecutor did not ask the jury for an indictment, and the judge's instructions to the jury was questionable.

Some may be protesting in support, others may be protesting for a thrill. Then there are opportunistic looters and vandals who use a protest as a cover for their anti-social behaviour.

My take is that M.Brown is a thug who should be in jail. I don't think he should be in the ground. By all accounts, when he was shot, he was 25 yards away from the officer. Clearly the officer was not in immediate danger. He could have called for backup.

this shooting did not occur in a vacuum. There is the context of perceived disrespect between the black community (including the majority that do not engage in antisocial behaviour) and the police.

Again, I look forward to opinions from people who are reading through the evidence. Isn't it odd that the prosecutor did not ask the jury for an indictment, and the judge's instructions to the jury was questionable.

Read the evidence. Watch the evidence discussed.

this might just be the straw that broke the camels back.

this isnt just a color thing.. its a "lets stand up against the worst gang there is... the cops. "

this kid may have been innocent, or may not, the problem is that this happens far too often to lo0ts of different people.

Did you actually read the article? The woman crying racism and poverty had multiple warrants for her arrest. She admits to speeding, a lot, and also has driven without insurance. Hardly a sympathetic character.
Imagine her in a different context: multiple convictions for driving related offenses, no insurance and she hits a motorcycle while speeding. Still feel sorry for her, that she's a "victim"?
Driving has lots of costs associated. If you can't afford it, don't drive. And don't try to turn it into a race thing. Lots of white ******** who should be arrested for the same thing.
Clearly you read the first few paragraphs and then stopped. Yet you have the gall to question whether I read it or not. I f****** posted it. I'm f******begging people to read it (all of it). Nobody should be allowed to state an opinion on the riots before reading that article.

I could cut and paste bits of it here but seriously, it's all written using English words. The link is good. You have a brain. As childish as GTAM can be I really don't want to stoop to treating people here like children. Read the goddamn article. Or don't, if you don't want to. But then stop questioning me about it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-louis-county-missouri-profits-from-poverty/

I dont think his vision allows him to see things clearly.

does she also steal food, cable,smokes, clothes, gas, makeup.
If you have a issue of substance with anything I say or do, I welcome any fair criticism.

If on the other hand you just feel bad about your life and confused about things in general, and you're looking for someone to rag on to help ease your suffering, then you won't find a willing target in me. Either lay out the basis of your problem with me, or lay off.

those would be looters. different breed.

a true riot would be bashing down the doors of the couthouse, pulling out the judges/bad cops and hanging them on the front steps.

if people started taking out the judges
Cops and judges are just people like everyone else, trying to get by in the system they are given to work with. It's the system that's the problem. Killing those who work in law and order won't fix it, it'll just bring on Marshall law which is an even worse system to live under.

I understand that it's comforting to believe that any problem can be fixed with a few choice killings, but they can't. It takes effort and time and suffering. Mostly it takes understanding.

I don't understand it all, of course, but at least I listen and try an learn from those who are living it. I'm not sitting here a thousand miles away passing judgement on people whose situation is completely foreign to me. And I'm not looking for the first flimsy excuse to vent my pre-existing anger or fear.

The only assumptions I start with is that people on the whole are fundamentally good, and fundamentally smart enough to make the right decisions for themselves. One of the lessons I've learned based on those premises is that fear and anger are our greatest motivators, and motivated people are the ones who get s*** done. So our system ends up shaped by fearful and angry people, and I refuse to be one of them. I hope you do to.

So what? I have a couple good friends from Missouri and have speng extensive time in the south. Lots of good people

Sadly you and Scheller are both right, Missouri, Kansas, even Oklahoma have a deep seated "deep south" outlook on a lot of things. I also have friends in the Midwest and lived in the deep south for a while, Lots and lots of good people, but I suspect you and I or Scheller aren't hanging out with the sort of folks that will loot a shoe store in protest.

this might just be the straw that broke the camels back.

this isnt just a color thing.. its a "lets stand up against the worst gang there is... the cops. "

this kid may have been innocent, or may not, the problem is that this happens far too often to lo0ts of different people.

I agree with this. Even though i think MB was a thug, he still deserved some due process unless of course Wilson's testimony holds true and he brown actually grabbed his gun, at that point youre pushing it.

I dont understand how these police forces dont force their officers to carry tazers. theyd rather just go straight to lethal force rather than an incapacitating force and that makes no sense to me.

Having separate taser and firearms causes it's own batch of problems. For instance the 12 yo that was just killed. Cops were responding to a person with a gun call, they had to have their firearms out as there is no time to switch weapons while someone is pulling a gun. There are way too many reports of people not going down immediately when tased, it cannot be relied upon in life or death situations.

Maybe the correct answer is when responding to a gun call, responding officers should have a long gun with less lethal attached (ie. bean bag gun where grenade launcher would mount, is this even possible?). That allows cop to select between lethal and less lethal is substantially less than a second. If they don't want to buy new equipment, load shotgun with a beanbag round in the chamber and lethal shells for the rest, if they don't go down on the first shot, it's game over for them. If it's an active shooter that demands immediate lethality, just pump the beanbag round out before engaging.

They need a phaser, where is Jordy when you need him.
Having separate taser and firearms causes it's own batch of problems. For instance the 12 yo that was just killed. Cops were responding to a person with a gun call, they had to have their firearms out as there is no time to switch weapons while someone is pulling a gun. There are way too many reports of people not going down immediately when tased, it cannot be relied upon in life or death situations.

Maybe the correct answer is when responding to a gun call, responding officers should have a long gun with less lethal attached (ie. bean bag gun where grenade launcher would mount, is this even possible?). That allows cop to select between lethal and less lethal is substantially less than a second. If they don't want to buy new equipment, load shotgun with a beanbag round in the chamber and lethal shells for the rest, if they don't go down on the first shot, it's game over for them. If it's an active shooter that demands immediate lethality, just pump the beanbag round out before engaging.

Clearly you read the first few paragraphs and then stopped. Yet you have the gall to question whether I read it or not. I f****** posted it. I'm f******begging people to read it (all of it). Nobody should be allowed to state an opinion on the riots before reading that article.

I could cut and paste bits of it here but seriously, it's all written using English words. The link is good. You have a brain. As childish as GTAM can be I really don't want to stoop to treating people here like children. Read the goddamn article. Or don't, if you don't want to. But then stop questioning me about it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-louis-county-missouri-profits-from-poverty/

I read it in its entireity. Then I read it again just now, to make sure I hadn't missed something crucial.

Nobody should be allowed to state an opinion on the riots before reading that article.

From the tone of your post, I don't think you're interested in anyone's opinion, just having your own opinion validated. And based on my interpretation of what I read, I can't do that.

By all accounts? Which accounts would those be, exactly? Certainly not the physical evidence presented by 2 separate autopsies.

This thug deserved exactly what he got. Attack another man, struggle for his gun, go directly 6 feet under.

By all accounts? Which accounts would those be, exactly? Certainly not the physical evidence presented by 2 separate autopsies.

This thug deserved exactly what he got. Attack another man, struggle for his gun, go directly 6 feet under.

Witness accounts and physical evidence. When he was shot and killed, he was a distance away. This was after the incident at the patrol car.

Back
Top Bottom