Ferguson Missouri | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ferguson Missouri

Can you guys believe that there are actually people protesting this most recent shooting. Guy allegedly pulled a gun on the police officer and yet people are shouting police brutality. Makes me ******* sick.

Can you guys believe that there are actually people protesting this most recent shooting. Guy allegedly pulled a gun on the police officer and yet people are shouting police brutality. Makes me ****ing sick.

Regardless of the actual information presented, people will tend to create their own narrative. The more people get worked up, the less the actual facts matter.

Regardless of the actual information presented, people will tend to create their own narrative. The more people get worked up, the less the actual facts matter.

To get the IQ of a mob, take the IQ of the dumbest person in the group and divide it by the total number of participants

Its a disgrace. It really is. No one is guided by reason it seems. people like to romanticize events to fit their agenda.

And i feel for the men and women in the police force who get lumped together with the bad police because of all this. It really isnt fair for them.

These people who are rallying are nothing more than wannabe activists. like ****, protesting against a police officer who was defending himself against YET ANOTHER thug. This time he was armed! You can never please these whiners.

I wonder if those same protestere would ever stand in solidarity for the police who get killed in the line of duty. Or i guess that goes unnoticed for them.

Bunch of mouth breathers

Its a disgrace. It really is. No one is guided by reason it seems. people like to romanticize events to fit their agenda.

And i feel for the men and women in the police force who get lumped together with the bad police because of all this. It really isnt fair for them.

These people who are rallying are nothing more than wannabe activists. like ****, protesting against a police officer who was defending himself against YET ANOTHER thug. This time he was armed! You can never please these whiners.

I wonder if those same protestere would ever stand in solidarity for the police who get killed in the line of duty. Or i guess that goes unnoticed for them.

Bunch of mouth breathers

3832935_big.png

I agree completely. Look how many people believe in fairy tales. No reason needed.

Back
Top Bottom