F1 Thread!!! | Page 70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Note: They've moved quali up an hour so it doesn't distract from burying Phil.

Q was close.

Should be a good scrap tmrw!

Top three qualified within a few hundredths of a second and top eight with half a second... potentially very exciting race!

..Tom

Hope I don't jinx the season.

Race 2 was spectacular. More please....
Kinda glad I let the PVR run to watch Motogp first, good race to be able to FF.

I’m by no means a Hamilton fan, but damn it’s impressive how he claws his way back up everytime something happens end he ends up way back in the pack. Simply can never count him out.

betting a few folks in the Red Bull garage needed a new set of trousers after Max got a bit adventurous coming into the restart.

not sure who looks more a shell of his former glory, Vettel or Rossi.

Great to see Ferrari moving well and closing in on the podium.

I really cant believe at this level Red Bull gets outsmarted by Mercedes. That race was won by strategists .

I do love the Aston Martin livery , absolute beauties

You could be right , Ferrari were never shy about hiring good drivers.

Pulling a Bottas is now an adjective at my house in conversation. That was a perfect steak before you put it on the grill, look at it now , its a Bottas.

I wonder why RedBull didn't also pit for new tires.
I also wonder that. Didn't they literally mention Hungary 2019 on the radio as soon as Lewis pitted? And Max transmitted a despondent message about grip JUST before Lewis came in.

What's the deal with Haas this season? They appear to be bringing up the rear and as I understand it they brought in Mazepin because the German sponsors wanted a German driver (just what I picked up from somewhat watching the F1 Net show).

Back
Top Bottom