F1 Thread!!! | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

which add-on are you using to watch old races?
Evolve - it has all the motogp live and recorded stuff plus F1 and etc - just spend some time looking for it, I got a Motogp subscription so I haven't used it for a while

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-evolve-kodi/

Within Evolve there are various icosn inside:
evolve-hunter-classes.jpg

• Goliath: Sports, live TV, documentaries, comedy, movies, cartoons, music, fitness
  • Kraken: Movies, IPTV music, world radio, hoops, in the hood, rock, PPV replays
  • Gorgon: 24/7, crime movies, Storage Wars, theme park heaven, 3D
  • Trapper: F1, Moto GP, Guinness World Records, music, police shows, poker, concerts
  • Hank: Sports, major event replays, F1 replays, Soccer, classic wrestling
  • Slim: Golf, drumming, video games
  • Markov: Movies, TV shows, BoxSets, Karaoke
  • Wraith: Fave Videos, Sheree's Music Videos, Savannahs Movies, Pokemon Go, PC Gamer Streams, Life Hacks

Last edited:
Special shoutout to all the Canadian media companies whose sole annual coverage of F1 consists of blurting out the championship winner before I can get home and watch the race

Special shoutout to all the Canadian media companies whose sole annual coverage of F1 consists of blurting out the championship winner before I can get home and watch the race

I hear you. At the end of the day, who cares? the past 3 years of F1 have been horrible to watch anyway. The most exciting part of the race was watching hamilton back off in the closing laps, real exciting lol :(
I have never pressed "fast forward" on my PVR during a race until this year and skipped qualifying all together lol

Last edited:
They are overhauling the chassis and tire specs. It could mix up the grid next season.

I've hated how F1 cars have looked since 2009. They should look like proper race cars next season. With the wider tires, it's going to look like the 70s/80s again.

Open wheel road racing is a drag for one reason alone, that is they cannot touch wheels. Is there no way to have the worlds premium auto racing series out entertain run of the mill tin tops? Glamour and mumbling Finns can only do so much.

Open wheel road racing is a drag for one reason alone, that is they cannot touch wheels. Is there no way to have the worlds premium auto racing series out entertain run of the mill tin tops? Glamour and mumbling Finns can only do so much.

I thought you were going to play on words; drag - downforce... I submit reason two. The absolute dependency on "clean" air we've seen for decades. Hard to have a race when a trailing car of equal speed can't get within 2 seconds without devices such as DRS and KERS (or whatever they're running now).... Stopped watching ages ago. Very happy to see Dorna trying to put the brakes on areo in MotoGP.

I thought you were going to play on words; drag - downforce... I submit reason two. The absolute dependency on "clean" air we've seen for decades. Hard to have a race when a trailing car of equal speed can't get within 2 seconds without devices such as DRS and KERS (or whatever they're running now).... Stopped watching ages ago. Very happy to see Dorna trying to put the brakes on areo in MotoGP.

Oh you're probably right altho I should hasten to add that motorbikes and tin tops don't seem to be nearly as affected by a lack of clean air. Maybe their inherent slipperyness dulls that phenomena? That right there should topple F1 from the top of the top tier of racing formulas.

I hear you. At the end of the day, who cares? the past 3 years of F1 have been horrible to watch anyway. The most exciting part of the race was watching hamilton back off in the closing laps, real exciting lol :(
I have never pressed "fast forward" on my PVR during a race until this year and skipped qualifying all together lol

I haven't really watched qualifying since... I dunno, fuel stops disappeared? I feel like this year was entertaining, though. Hamilton <> Rosberg, Ferrari <> Red Bull, the rise of Verstappen, the departure of Button/Massa... plus I could watch a few races on NBC with Hobbs & Matchett which I vastly prefer to the yappy backseat drivers on Sky Sports/TSN

First Keke, now Nico! Little known fact: Keke Rosberg raced on a street circuit in downtown Hamilton. I wonder if there's anything on the internet about that? I do remember local hero cop Kerry Andrews climbing up to the roof of Bay-King Motors to get the free spectators, me being one, off. Some things never change. :)

First Keke, now Nico! Little known fact: Keke Rosberg raced on a street circuit in downtown Hamilton. I wonder if there's anything on the internet about that? I do remember local hero cop Kerry Andrews climbing up to the roof of Bay-King Motors to get the free spectators, me being one, off. Some things never change. :)

Wonder no more:
"RACE HAMILTON".......1978.
I watched it from my balcony - 18th floor - Bay 200.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Hamilton

I will admit I don't watch F1 - every time I try and watch a race I end up not knowing who is first second etc, with the multiple stops.

I would much rather have the speeds and lap times be a lot less and have a set of tires that will last the entire race, or maybe one single stop race. this way you can see the continuity

I will admit I don't watch F1 - every time I try and watch a race I end up not knowing who is first second etc, with the multiple stops.

I would much rather have the speeds and lap times be a lot less and have a set of tires that will last the entire race, or maybe one single stop race. this way you can see the continuity

Stops are huge part of the fun..I wish they would go back to refuelling as well. They make strategy a big part of the race especially where passing is difficult.

..Tom

He just announced his retirement!!

I wonder what the back story is... I think it is very unusual for someone who just became the champion to retire like that. Was there a fight with some sort of ultimatum? If so who gave the ultimatum? Did MB want Rossberg gone? Did they decide there would only be one number one driver and it wasn't going to be him?

..Tom

everyone, including himself, knew he sucked big time and always lived in Lewis's shadow.

him retiring as a WC is his way of getting the last laugh...

Stops are huge part of the fun..I wish they would go back to refuelling as well. They make strategy a big part of the race especially where passing is difficult.

..Tom
Making passes via pit strategy is just about the most boring thing possible. I like F1 from the technical and engineering side, but the racing has become a real snoozer 90% of the time. There is hardly any wheel to wheel racing anymore. Something MotoGP still has in spades.

everyone, including himself, knew he sucked big time and always lived in Lewis's shadow.

him retiring as a WC is his way of getting the last laugh...

I'm no fan of Lewis, but it has to be said; this is the FIRST time in all the years racing each other that Nico beat him for a title from carts on up.... and a lot of bad had to come Hamilton's way for that to happen. Honestly, what are the odds of him winning another... I think it makes sense for him.

87a626e9e04851e956e3349139bb9011.jpeg

f7d2ec653f9ba9eeff64957fa400ab05.jpeg

Seems like it was put on in typically Hamilton fashion

http://www.prnmag.com/4-wheel-features/75-formula-fiasco.html

Back
Top Bottom