F1 Thread!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Apparently the only way to (legally) watch Canadian Grand Prix qualifying IN Canada is to listen to it on an American satellite radio.

So much for "Canada's Sports Leader"......Sui vs. Czech football match is more important? :violent1:

Apparently the only way to (legally) watch Canadian Grand Prix qualifying IN Canada is to listen to it on an American satellite radio.

So much for "Canada's Sports Leader"......Sui vs. Czech football match is more important? :violent1:

This is nothing new when it comes to the Canadian GP though. Remember the CBC with Brian Williams and Jackie Stewart it would be aired usually later in the evening.

Dunno what you're talking about good racing when Schumacher was winning..it was a procession..

Just read that the track is disintegrating during qualifying. Should be a disaster tomorrow. I hope they sort their crap out by race time...

Dunno what you're talking about good racing when Schumacher was winning..it was a procession..

Just read that the track is disintegrating during qualifying. Should be a disaster tomorrow. I hope they sort their crap out by race time...

Disaster for them is good for us, no? I mean it's entertainment innit, its not like it means anything. I wonder how Paul Tracy is going to do.

Id give you a run for your money...

I love it aswell, and always try to catch the practices and qualifying... to me its just as good as the racing.

Kubica or Raikkonenn will take Montreal, just my guess.

looks like i called it :cool:

Now the world knows why the French suspended Hamilton's license twice........he's a menace!

Sutil to Kimi............Karma's a beotch isn't she? :D

ITV commentators were awful again, could you imagine if Kimi had taken out their beloved Hamilton? They just let this one slip by.

Yeah..the Brit commentators are just slightly biased. I got a kick out of them last year when Hamilton went off the track on the pit road (!!) and then they blamed the track designer for putting a gravel trap and padding in front of a guardrail on the way into the pits. He can do no wrong in their eyes..nothing is his fault.

pass of the race was massa up the inside of the barrichello and kovalinen.

exciting race. can't wait until 09 when mechanical grip is worth something and the whole series will no longer revolve around engine, aero, and tire management.

Now the world knows why the French suspended Hamilton's license twice........he's a menace!

Sutil to Kimi............Karma's a beotch isn't she? :D

Indeed my friend! Man, neither one of the Renault's finished! At least we got to see Coulthard on the podium and Glock im sure will gain some confidence with his 4th place!! As for Kubica..."last year's crash?...what crash?"

Loved the race...was just toooooo ddarn hot out though...we were cookin out there!!

hamilton & roseberg to take 10 place penalty for the next franch gp.

:confused: WTF? Anyways Congrats to Kubica and BMW!
What an amazing performance considering the track was deteriorating.

:confused: WTF? Anyways Congrats to Kubica and BMW!
What an amazing performance considering the track was deteriorating.

Not that amazing when Hamilton took out the 3 other contenders in one swell foop... :-D

Not that amazing when Hamilton took out the 3 other contenders in one swell foop... :-D

If he was amazing, he wouldn't have done it in the first place :rolleyes: Even I manage to stop my bike/car at a read light...LOL!

If he was amazing, he wouldn't have done it in the first place :rolleyes: Even I manage to stop my bike/car at a read light...LOL!

I think what hes saying is that Lewis and Kimi were 1st and 3rd and Kimi was being very agressive and probably about to pass Kubica just before the pace car came out...if those 2 drivers had stayed in the race, the result wouldve probably been a lot different...still, needless to say its all part of the sport and mistakes happen, even really stupid ones from time to time...I think Hamilton will finish 3rd in France anyways.

Hamilton makes lots of mistakes, he is still really new to F1. I don't like him, but he is the fastest guy out there right now. Too bad you don't need to be the fastest to be a champ, you need to be smart and consistantly very fast, which is what the last thing Hamilton has been since about 4-5 races left last year.

Kubica and Alonso seem to be the only ones realy worthy drivers this year if they only had the right car, they always push the car to it's limit yet don't make many errors. Kimi just doesn't seem to care about F1 any more and is 1 year away from retirement, Massa is Massa, I just can't bring myself to give him credit, and Hamilton is inconsistant but stupid fast.

Back
Top Bottom