Exhaust pipe blown off!!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Exhaust pipe blown off!!!

Close your mouth and open your ears. Listen to what jp is saying, yes it is ugly as sin and sounds like crap. However what you ignored was sound mechanical advice - that with your "set up" you could quite possibly be doing some serious engine damage.

I have ridden for a very long time, sometimes people like my bikes, and sometimes they don't care for them. It's just a preference, they are not wasting time and effort "hating on me".

My parents taught me that if you ask a question then listen to the answer.

OK you can freak on me now. I know you are not going to take this well. Meh, off to the track I go (with my lovely Hindle exhaust).

Close your mouth and open your ears. Listen to what jp is saying, yes it is ugly as sin and sounds like crap. However what you ignored was sound mechanical advice - that with your "set up" you could quite possibly be doing some serious engine damage.

I have ridden for a very long time, sometimes people like my bikes, and sometimes they don't care for them. It's just a preference, they are not wasting time and effort "hating on me".

OK you can freak on me now. I know you are not going to take this well. Meh, off to the track I go (with my lovely Hindle exhaust).

Stop hating.

Lmaoo then you guys never learned how to answer the question that is being asked... And definitely dont know how to give advice.
You dont have to hate to give advice or offer help. If you need to tell me tht im causing damage to the engine then tell me that.

But when you say "crappy looking exhaust and crappy sound".. That my friend is "hating".

And maybe you parents should have taught you how to read and respond according to what is being asked :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmaoo then you guys never learned how to answer the question that is being asked... And definitely dont know how to give advice.
You dont have to hate to give advice or offer help. If you need to tell me tht im causing damage to the engine then tell me that.

But when you say "crappy looking exhaust and crappy sound".. That my friend is "hating".

And maybe you parents should have taught you how to read and respond according to what is being asked :)

I don't like that you're using a crappy iphone.
Felt like getting my hate on, too.

Holla holla get dollas!

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Not hating just the truth lol

So now that you are done with the little fit, go get that piece of crap off the bike and install something that will get you around without damaging your bike.

What do you prefer, spend a couple of hundred on a proper slipon or a couple thousand on an engine.

Last edited:
Not hating just the truth lol

So now that you are done with the little fit, go get that piece of crap off the bike and install something that will get you around without damaging your bike.

What do you prefer, spend a couple of hundred on a proper slipon or a couple thousand on an engine.

Im going to get it fixed properly eventually. This is just for the time being. Plus many people have told me that the Fuel injected bikes dont get damaged much (looking at the fact ive had a straight pipe since last year, and no problems till it rusted the exhaust).

But i posted this thread to ask for advice and help with it earlier. And proper advice is still appreciated.. Its definitely not a "haters unite" thread, and your negativity is not appreciated :)

Thank you.

7yjaje7e.jpg
uqaze8ap.jpg
ejupebad.jpg

Alll thanks to John from NoyzBoyz

:lmao: LMFAO ahahahahahahhaaaaaaa whattttt?! Is that an anteater?!

Lol original... Do you even know what an anteater looks like?

Omg!!! This guy is the next newbie on GTAM that is our entertainment for the month.

Okay, so I do know what an anteater is... My buddy has a business and creates custom bikes including exhausts... He could make you something that won't destroy your bike and still make it sound like an angry lawnmower, without the whole 15 feet of extra pipe that is just adding weight and no actual benefit..

Omg!!! This guy is the next newbie on GTAM that is our entertainment for the month.

Okay, so I do know what an anteater is... My buddy has a business and creates custom bikes including exhausts... He could make you something that won't destroy your bike and still make it sound like an angry lawnmower, without the whole 15 feet of extra pipe that is just adding weight and no actual benefit..

Lol
Its pointless replying back to certain msgs.. Since people fail to read.

Anyways you could have said that earlier. You can give me the details of the place and ill be sure to get it fixed.

Thank you

Im going to get it fixed properly eventually. This is just for the time being. Plus many people have told me that the Fuel injected bikes dont get damaged much (looking at the fact ive had a straight pipe since last year, and no problems till it rusted the exhaust).

But i posted this thread to ask for advice and help with it earlier. And proper advice is still appreciated.. Its definitely not a "haters unite" thread, and your negativity is not appreciated :)

Thank you.

Okie dokie then

10_razones_por_las_que_nos_gusta_robert_downey_jr_770813734_530x398.jpg

Back
Top Bottom