Exhaust pipe blown off!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Exhaust pipe blown off!!!

Your neighbours are gonna love you ;)
Make another video while going through a tunnel!

For the past week i didnt have an exhaust lol.. Neighbours are nice.. They havent complained. Lol not yet atleast

The only tunnels around are on the hwy ramp lol

What happened to the pipe that got blown off? Did you leave it behind?

@Roomie - it was louder without the exhaust lol specially when idle

@AL3RT - it blew off on the highway. The OPP didnt let me pick it up because it was right in the middle lane.

Hii. So apparently i had rust building up on my exhaust pipes, i didnt know it was so bad that my exhaust will break off and blow away while riding.

Happened today when riding.

So my question is.. Does anyone know where i can get my exhaust done? Or any suggestions which doesnt envolve me paying too much?

What happenes if i keep riding without the exhaust pipe? It broke off from after the O2 sensors. Its just really loud now

Thank you
Dummy when did your exhaust blow off and why didn't you call?

Is someone doing the lawn outside?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Another hater. Lol

Just because your bike sounds like crap in some peoples opinion, and those people are pointing that out, doesn't make them "haters"....I also think your bike sounds and most likely also runs like complete **** with that exhaust setup on it. That is just my opinion, doesn't make me a hater.

It looks like you bought a car exhaust tip from Canadian tire, and welded that onto your motorcycle.

Sounds like there is no back pressure, you should be in for some new valves or even a complete new engine soon

Last edited:
Just because your bike sounds like crap in some peoples opinion, and those people are pointing that out, doesn't make them "haters"....I also think your bike sounds and most likely also runs like complete **** with that exhaust setup on it. That is just my opinion, doesn't make me a hater.

It looks like you bought a car exhaust tip from Canadian tire, and welded that onto your motorcycle.

It does make you a hater, and a low life since you have anything better to do than hate and commenting negatively on peoples post.

It does make you a hater, and a low life since you have anything better to do than hate and commenting negatively on peoples post.

Not liking your exhaust is not "hating" its stating an opinion......Its a public forum with many types of riders, so not everyone is going to love your homemade exhaust tip. Get over it!

Not liking your exhaust is not "hating" its stating an opinion......Its a public forum with many types of riders, so not everyone is going to love your homemade exhaust tip. Get over it!

Stating a negative opinion is hating FYI lol. Its ok if you are a hater. Haters hate.
Plus people dont have to "love" or even like what i did staying within my pockets.

I dont know if your parents ever taught you, "if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all"

Back
Top Bottom