every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

Re: every friday 3rd line and dundas 5:30pm

Just 10 meters north of the QEW on 3rd line there is a gas station on the east side with a bar with cold beverages...and other stores not important and a Tim's.
North
Service road is a good warm up and alternate if the QEW sucks...just becareful, I noticed a few popo lurking on the north service road last night just after midnight when we were returning from LnL.

Last edited:

Think I may join you guys. Hopefully your still their when I get to the spot. Leaving in 10 from ancaster.

Don't know about you guys but i got soaked. I turned around 3k before 3rd line lol.

ya i messaged bandit before heading over. he said it was coming down hard so i stayed put.

To those that made it out thanks for coming and those that attempted maybe next time,so we had some courage in a bottle...only one of course and some wings so we can fly LOL.The rain stopped and got some twistys in after the rain.Oh well made the best of a bad night.

BTW professor I felt bad you should of followed us then split off on the 403 west

Take care and hopefully see you guys on the next one
Manny

Its Alrite, I went the long way! It was an excuse to get a little more ride in before I hit the hwy.
it was still a good time. Had a wobbly and got aa ride in.... Good night for me!
Got home to steak as well!

To those that made it out thanks for coming and those that attempted maybe next time,so we had some courage in a bottle...only one of course and some wings so we can fly LOL.The rain stopped and got some twistys in after the rain.Oh well made the best of a bad night.

BTW professor I felt bad you should of followed us then split off on the 403 west

Take care and hopefully see you guys on the next one
Manny

Just 10 meters north of the QEW on 3rd line there is a gas station on the east side with a bar with cold beverages...and other stores not important and a Tim's.
North
Service road is a good warm up and alternate if the QEW sucks...just becareful, I noticed a few popo lurking on the north service road last night just after midnight when we were returning from LnL.

This corner on north service road is always covered in gravel too. More often than not, there's police sitting in one of the driveways between Bronte and Third, usually here

Last edited:

This corner on north service road is always covered in gravel too. More often than not, there's police sitting in one of the driveways between Bronte and Third.

I hear ya about the gravel bloody cagers cant stay between the painted lines but the popo not an issue cause before the ride I come along north service road going eastbound scoping it out beforehand to be on the safe side and I do the route a day or two before also so I know all the hazards such as gravel location and such.The safer the better

Yep...was a good night. Not a lot of riding but food and good guys...then an hour ride. Sweet. Love the rain, all the bugs I have been killing for the past few weeks washed off my jacket. Bonus!

Then this gave me an excuse to through the scooter up on stands in the garage and clean and detail her for a few hours. Love summer nights. Now she is so clean and shiny I bet I can get to 100 km in 1st gear..lol. Cheers all

So the power just came back on !(yikes)
Thk's lads enjoyed the company & put a few K's on the old ***** !!
Will meet up again soooooon!!!!
Best Regards
Daryl
cel-txt-519-217-3309 give me a shout anytime
:agave:
:cool:

Damn I missed out thought weather was too crappy

Yo Bandit you guys riding tomorrow sometime?

Yo Bandit you guys riding tomorrow sometime?

Yep,we are heading out to Royal distributing in the morning and gonna do some twistys afterward and ride till 3 as long as this weather clears we are meeting at walkers line and dundas timmies taking off at 10am

Thanks for that. Its pouring in my area. Perhaps another time. Ride safe

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Radar shows no rain...let's do this!

the sun just came out. looks like its going to stay clear now.

i feel like hitting some roads.

Monday day rides????........ Go to work!
So if friday is clear are we looking to go out? If so we discussed changing the time. This still in the plan?

Monday day rides????........ Go to work!
So if friday is clear are we looking to go out? If so we discussed changing the time. This still in the plan?

sure no problemo Josh meet at 6:00 take off for 6:30 Btw I think caulberg is razzing king cause we got caught in a downpour Sunday and waited it out sitting under a bridge on the 401 and royal had no decent tank bags for him LOL but my new textile jacket and gloves rock:D

Back
Top Bottom