every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

Re: every friday 3rd line and dundas 5:30pm

What time do you guys leave. Im just finishing up at work and will be leaving from 427 and 7 around 5ish. Wouldn't mind doing a ride tonight.

On second thought, probably too far out for me to make it out there in any reasonable time.
heading over now for 5:30!

I've never been. if you're going to be late 10 min, text me or bandit and im sure they'd wait.

What time do you guys leave. Im just finishing up at work and will be leaving from 427 and 7 around 5ish. Wouldn't mind doing a ride tonight.

On second thought, probably too far out for me to make it out there in any reasonable time.
Feet on the pegs around 5:45 but we can wait 5 or 10 if we know u are coming.

K. If you dont hear from me don't bother waiting. If i can weasel my way through traffic to have a chance ill shoot you guys a messag to wait up.

Thanks for leading ATTS was a nice ride!!Ramone that was a close call with Bambi good thing it darted back to where it came from and not across the road or bambi would have been deer pizza.BTW that was crazy when we hit the train tracks in campbellville did a little motocross action... I launched at least two feet in the air coming down front wheel first.;) that was hardcore.

till next week

Going out tomm evening everyone welcome. Usual route 2-3 hours ride medium pace but will wait for slower riders.Meet at 5:30 at 3rd line and qew timmies off by 6 at the latest.

Going out tomm evening everyone welcome. Usual route 2-3 hours ride medium pace but will wait for slower riders.Meet at 5:30 at 3rd line and qew timmies off by 6 at the latest.

I am in for a rip...I am off tomorrow so I will burn a tank in the afternoon and Be ready to burn another! See u then..

Is it m1 friendly? still got couple of weeks til I can trade up

Argh som how I thought it was 3rd and dundas... heading back south now

U heading o ville way?

Sorry TJ we stayed down here in the west end,was a fun ride and where's the gopros when you need them.The big boys having an impromptu drag race 2013 zx-14 vs 2013 v-max.LMAO

:race:

Last edited:

O
Sorry TJ we stayed down here in the west end,was a fun ride and where's the gopros when you need them.The big boys having an impromptu drag race 2013 zx-14 vs 2013 v-max.LMAO

:race:

Great ride tonight....vroom vroom! Thanks for leading again Bandit.

Last edited:

Yes thank you Bandit, that was very educational practice lol

thanks for putting up with my scootering (apparently that's not a word , oh well)

Drag race???.......fireworks!!

Doin some riding tomorrow evening,weather permitting of course.The usual twisty route and after we are gonna go terrorize downtown Toronto once darkness sets in.I kid... the Toronto portion will be a relaxed cruise checking out Yonge street and such,no trouble needed.

Third line and QEW timmies 530 head out for 6. If the time is tight could leave 1/2 hr later so just post so I could know

hopefully the usual suspects show and anyone else is welcome no matter what your ride is

Last edited:

Will be there with a full tank!

I will join you guys but don't wait for me. I have had trouble finding the place last time and QEW traffic is piss off.

Back
Top Bottom