Endras disappointing | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Endras disappointing

I think it all balances out with stories of "hobo dressed as millionaire".

Last edited:
Yeah I overcame the looks a bit .

I also thought it looked a little weird, especially the first gen. The new one however is sooooo sexy in person, especially in red. I really like how they changed up the lights, that was my biggest gripe with the bike.

I went into Endras the same day. Did not have a LP640, just my Ram truck. Walked inside, absolutely no response from any of the sales staff. Finally, I asked where the bikes were, and went downstairs. Once there, I walked over to where they had their bikes on display. I am looking for a 2015 1200gs adventure, 1 is there right in front of me. Looked at a couple of bikes, saw some sales staff at their desks, no customers with them. Looked for a good 10 minutes, no-one got up. I spoke to one of the sales people, he apologizes, tells me they are having a track day and the bike guys are out for the day. He says he does not know anything about bikes, asks me to leave my name and number and someone will call me back. As I write this today, no-one has called me. I might be Joe Average, but I could have loaded my new motorcycle into my truck and drove it home. Or had my wife drop me off and ride my bike home. I guess this will happen at GP bikes with a Multistrada since I could not get the decency of a phone call...not impressed.

I went into Endras the same day. Did not have a LP640, just my Ram truck. Walked inside, absolutely no response from any of the sales staff. Finally, I asked where the bikes were, and went downstairs. Once there, I walked over to where they had their bikes on display. I am looking for a 2015 1200gs adventure, 1 is there right in front of me. Looked at a couple of bikes, saw some sales staff at their desks, no customers with them. Looked for a good 10 minutes, no-one got up. I spoke to one of the sales people, he apologizes, tells me they are having a track day and the bike guys are out for the day. He says he does not know anything about bikes, asks me to leave my name and number and someone will call me back. As I write this today, no-one has called me. I might be Joe Average, but I could have loaded my new motorcycle into my truck and drove it home. Or had my wife drop me off and ride my bike home. I guess this will happen at GP bikes with a Multistrada since I could not get the decency of a phone call...not impressed.

Yup

... I spoke to one of the sales people, he apologizes, tells me they are having a track day and the bike guys are out for the day. He says he does not know anything about bikes, asks me to leave my name and number and someone will call me back...

Maybe the better way to deal with this would be a simple sign saying "Bike section closed, all of the bike people are away"

Maybe the better way to deal with this would be a simple sign saying "Bike section closed, all of the bike people are away"

Yup.... it's not Rocket Science!

Maybe they could put Bank of Canada velvet ropes around for the occasion? Spot of tea?

Go to Wolf BMW London they only sell motorcycles and the owners are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget about the car dealers that dabble in motorcycles they suck!
+1

I have bought 3 GS's from them over the years. Very nice and friendly and when you come in the front door, you will be greeted within minutes. I think they are the only sole BMW motorcycle dealer in Ontario, the rest sell cars as well. Not saying it is a bad thing, but I went to a BMW car/bike dealer a few years back and just to find anyone was hassle and unpleasant experience. If you can make the drive, Wolf BMW is a great place to deal with.

I was at a Ducati dealership summer of 2012 looking to pickup a Hyper they had; it was a brand new 2010 that was heavily discounted. Walked around for 45 minutes and asked for help but no one gave me the time of day, there was only one other customer in the building. So I walked over to Budd's BMW next door and bought a bike there.

+1

I have bought 3 GS's from them over the years. Very nice and friendly and when you come in the front door, you will be greeted within minutes. I think they are the only sole BMW motorcycle dealer in Ontario, the rest sell cars as well. Not saying it is a bad thing, but I went to a BMW car/bike dealer a few years back and just to find anyone was hassle and unpleasant experience. If you can make the drive, Wolf BMW is a great place to deal with.

+2

Same here. Purchased from them. A bit of a drive but totally nice, down to earth and unpretentious ppl to deal with.

Sent from my Passport

I wouldn't let one sour experience at a dealership depict what bike YOU purchase. Get the bike you truly want, and screw everything in-between.

Maybe you guys can try out Wolf BMW and see if the experience is any different.

I wouldn't let one sour experience at a dealership depict what bike YOU purchase. Get the bike you truly want, and screw everything in-between.

Butt hurt. I know a guy who cancelled his B/N 1984 Corvette because butt hurt, saved some more money and bankrolled the rest for 1986 911 Turbo. Over $92G thirty years ago! Be sitting on a million$ house now. Stelco worker lol.

+2

Same here. Purchased from them. A bit of a drive but totally nice, down to earth and unpretentious ppl to deal with.

Sent from my Passport
I know two people who would second this. From what I've heard their service is great and was told to deal with them also. So that's a few people that have traveled to London from a fair distance. That says a lot right there.

+2

Sent from my Passport

I am in Kitchener, and it is much nicer riding to Wolf BMW then it is going the opposite way. I usually slab it there via the 401 and do backroads the way home. Traffic is never an issue unless there is an accident, even at the busy times of day, it is always flowing.

First impressions are very important, you never know when someone might buy. I remember riding out to Wolf BMW years ago to look at the GS, I had never owned a BMW, in fact used to hate them for those "ugly" boxer engines. When I first walked in the shop a nice guy (don't think he still works there) greeted me, very friendly, no pushy salesman stuff, just a guy who rides and had a similar passion for it as I did. Well that year I bought my first GS. Had I gone there, been left alone/ignored I probably would have left thinking "meh" neat bikes, but not knowing much more about them and would have gone on looking elsewhere. Now some years later I am on my 3 GS from Wolf. They are quick, dependable, when they say it will be done, it is done. No surprises and they are very upfront.

+1

Goodtime Centre in Ottawa has no cars. Not sole BMW bikes though, they have Triumph and Kawasaki too. I've always had good service there for my Triumph.

Back
Top Bottom