Endras disappointing | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Endras disappointing

"Family issues". Didn't run it by the little lady........
Nice cross thread

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they were all at ctmp. I had some warranty work scheduled but they asked me if I could wait till this week due to motorrad days last week. The guys are usually really good in there, bought 3 bikes there, and I usually go in and waste their time when I stop by. I've had issues with the" fluff " they have for greeting people before at that joint though. I always mention it in the satisfaction surveys that they make the motorbike people feel like 2nd class customers. I resent that because I have no class.

It would to a narcissist...oh wait, we already covered that you're not a narcissist. You took an online test, as I recall. OK, carry on:)

You seriously have to either come over and blow me or stop stalking me. Your sugarbetes and stent are showing.

Do you ever take your car to Lakeshore and Leslie on thursday nights?

I woudlnt go to that douchefest or any other BS meet up, cars and coffee crap ever ever. Total waste of time to just get mentally whacked off.
a handful of bikes or cars going for a ride in the country I'm in. Anything else can f right off

I woudlnt go to that douchefest or any other BS meet up, cars and coffee crap ever ever. Total waste of time to just get mentally whacked off.
a handful of bikes or cars going for a ride in the country I'm in. Anything else can f right off
Thanks for your insight.

It's true. I thought someone that owned a car like that only bought it to "get mentally whacked off" 24/7, didn't know you actually drive it :)

Yeah true for most, also many are brokeasses posing and don't want to or can't put actual miles on the car. I have mentioned it before but toronto is the exotic car brokeass poser capital of the world. Short term summer rentals all over the place to get some puzay in da club.

Back
Top Bottom