Dogs and other critters | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dogs and other critters

Great pics everyone.

Here are Milo and Hurricane. Both rescues. Milo, the Sheppard/Huskie/Basset Hound cross, was given up because he was born with only 1 eye. Hurricane, the Huskie cross, was abandoned by his family at a kennel.

Nice story and pics. Looks like those dogs have an amazing life! I love Milo's coat; what a beast! I want to wrestle with him.

lasers_zps367df907.jpg

Oh, oh. Demon dogs too!

;)

Saw this on pinkbike today... **** me.. don't watch if you aren't prepared to have a good cry.

http://vimeo.com/8191217

Oh wow, very powerful!
I've had a couple dogs die of old age & it's pretty touching.

Photobucket doesn't host my images anymore, wtf?

True story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your guy lay up against walls upside down also? Mine likes to lay against the wall almost curved around a corner, or up against the toilet (I am assuming it's cause it's nice and cold for him).

The dog across the street came over to join Suzi and our neighbourhood watch.
Never saw that pic before, your neighbour looks like a Samoyed as well. Do you know if it is?

Our lap dog. All 145 lbs of him.
Gotta love a lapdog that can sit on your lap but still have his front paws on the ground.

He is a Samoyed, and regularly gets tied out in his favourite spot, the front lawn where he can watch the world go by. He's such a laid back sweet heart of a dog.

Found this and just gotta post it
Branch-manager.jpg

Last edited:
He is a Samoyed, and regularly gets tied out in his favourite spot, the front lawn where he can watch the world go by. He's such a laid back sweet heart of a dog.
Sounds like a normal Sam, mine likes to look out the front bay window and he starts to howl (literally howling) when some of his neighbour dog friends walk by without him.

Geez, yelled at my rhodie last night for scratching the floor.....feeling the need to leave work and go play with the little guy now...
Still need to get Thor up there so he can see the new big yard and to bug Zuri.

Where are you located? Always nice to meet others. Where did you get him/her?
Live up in Bradford. My girlfriend got him from a pure breeder that breed show samoyeds in Quebec. Was a little expensive but he is so worth it. He is so friendly and loves saying hi to everybody. When we take him to the dog park he is always running to greet everyone coming in. In the house he loves to lay by the front door and look out the windows or sit on the vent ac in the summer at the back door.

Other times we let him out on the front porch and he just sits there and watches everyone goes by. Before we got the Samoyed we had read that they like to howl a lot. Mine doesn't really howl at all.. Only barks when we get home from work and when we leave. We call him bear... What do you call your guys/girls?

I've only every seen one other Sammie before and it was when my dog was about 4 months old. He is now almost 1 1/2.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Suzi came up to Keswick with me to work the lot last weekend, and had a blast meeting and greeting all the new riders.
e67ac0d4442604f8511e48383e783dee.jpg

After working all day at Honda Markham I had to put a smile on her face...
d725a2542f61c2c38571c6b14a3b3df4.jpg

Do you find that they can make the stress in your just melt away? I asked a friend to take her in October so I can do a fall colours ride in the Catskill mountains in NYS, and I'm already getting separation anxiety. Hahaha!

I really enjoy seeing the pictures of your cats and dogs and hearing how they make you smile.

Back
Top Bottom