Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore!

Oh he's faster than everybody else too!

This is what he told me when I told him about this thread.

Sounds like a lot of Internet trolls with nothing to do, just want to something to complain about something. So what if there was still a bit of coolant in my bike? I've dropped it before with full fairings. There's no way I'd get coolant in the track. Mind your own business. You can't tell me to follow all the rules, unless you follow every rule on a motorcycle yourself.
Probably just a bunch of jealous riders, since I was passing them all on a street bike.

Is this by any chance the moron who went out in the rain at TMP August 3rd and rode around the track in 3rd gear the entire time??

Sounds like a lot of Internet trolls with nothing to do, just want to something to complain about something. So what if there was still a bit of coolant in my bike? I've dropped it before with full fairings. There's no way I'd get coolant in the track. Mind your own business. You can't tell me to follow all the rules, unless you follow every rule on a motorcycle yourself.
Probably just a bunch of jealous riders, since I was passing them all on a street bike.

Jackass should be banned from all track days. It's our business when we can't ride or get hurt because you f'd up.

I wasn't there so I can't be jealous that he passed me.

Last edited:
Jackass should be banned from all track days. It's our business when we can't ride because you f'd up.

I wasn't there so I can't be jealous that he passed me.
I'll be happy to pm his name to all the organizers.

hahaha, the world is so big, yet so small... as soon as I read a "Red and Black GSXR 1000" I instantly had a flash back of him doing stoppies down the pit lane in the rain, in what seemed like an attempt to warm up his brakes... lol :D

Amazing

R1Timmay.jpg

0072.gif

You associate with known motorcycle thieves?
You know what they say about the company that you keep...

By the way, his response pretty much summarizes the kind of person that he is. Im sure no one is suprised

0072.gif

You associate with known motorcycle thieves?
You know what they say about the company that you keep...

By the way, his response pretty much summarizes the kind of person that he is. Im sure no one is suprised
This is not Timmay. completely different person.

wow, sounds like this guy has quite the rep. Interesting what things people (the gixxer rider in this case) make a big deal of.

Last edited:
The important question is who is the lady?
Is it his mom? Is he dating his mom?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Why are you so eager to bust your "once upon a time" friend?

Sent from my tablet using my paws
The girl was my friend, I had no idea that the bf was such an *******.
It's my safety on the track too. I don't care who you are but if you are side stepping the rules that blatantly and putting other people in danger I don't want that person as my friend at all.

wow, sounds like this guy has quite the rep. Interesting what things people make a big deal of.

What are you referring to?

1. The fact that he lied to tech 2 years in a row? Possibly ruining everyone's track day (which isn't cheap) if he crashed
or
2. The fact that he was asked to spill the coolant in a bottle and instead dumps it onto the ground then replies 'So' when told about the environmental and pets issues of doing so?

You consider those not a big deal Mr Choas?

You lose respect for people pretty quickly when they belittle something they know you take seriously.

What are you referring to?

1. The fact that he lied to tech 2 years in a row? Possibly ruining everyone's track day (which isn't cheap) if he crashed
or
2. The fact that he was asked to spill the coolant in a bottle and instead dumps it onto the ground then replies 'So' when told about the environmental and pets issues of doing so?

You consider those not a big deal Mr Choas?

I think he meant the gixxer rider made a big deal of nothing...

the big deal in this case is not changing out coolant because for the rest of us, it's not a big deal.

anyways, $5000 deposit each track day for stuff like this. Problem solved!

I think he meant the gixxer rider made a big deal of nothing...

Yup. That is what I was trying to say. I can see how what I wrote could be misunderstood.

Anyway, he could have easily just flushed the coolant, and case closed.

Even more baffling is that it's common track day practice to not run coolant. I don't get the defiance.

ok thats it, this is why i must have a track bike if i want to go to the track. I cant believe organizers allow these idiots.

Back
Top Bottom