Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore!

Timmmmayyyyy

Wtf? How is this ****** bag even allowed at track days to begin with? Scoping out bikes while riding?

Last edited:
Wtf? How is this ****** bag even allowed at track days to begin with? Scoping out bikes while riding?
Discussion got sidelined.
Different topic

I am embarrassed to know these riders. I will let gwb know they are not welcome at track days anymore. They also tried to sneak the guy in for free last td at cayuga.

Wow i'm very disappointed that the trackday organizers let them go on still.

I plan to go to trackdays in near future. As a newbie this is exactly what i'm concerned about... some idiot riders would ruin my day/life for being selfish prick.

I hope every trackday organizer would really enforce the rule and ban this kind of riders.

You think that's bad? Somebody wheelied in the pits at Shannonville yesterday, lost the bike, wiped out a mint RD 350 and AFAIK also hit a van or truck. I didn't see it with my own eyes but those that did were pretty excited about it. :/

you think that's bad? Somebody wheelied in the pits at shannonville yesterday, lost the bike, wiped out a mint rd 350 and afaik also hit a van or truck. I didn't see it with my own eyes but those that did were pretty excited about it. :/
wow

You think that's bad? Somebody wheelied in the pits at Shannonville yesterday, lost the bike, wiped out a mint RD 350 and AFAIK also hit a van or truck. I didn't see it with my own eyes but those that did were pretty excited about it. :/

Didn't hit a van or truck but he knocked over my buddy's 750. Minimal/to no damage on the 750 and the RD got the worse of it. It was a really nice bike that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Shame.

This is what he told me when I told him about this thread.

Sounds like a lot of Internet trolls with nothing to do, just want to something to complain about something. So what if there was still a bit of coolant in my bike? I've dropped it before with full fairings. There's no way I'd get coolant in the track. Mind your own business. You can't tell me to follow all the rules, unless you follow every rule on a motorcycle yourself.
Probably just a bunch of jealous riders, since I was passing them all on a street bike.

Didn't hit a van or truck but he knocked over my buddy's 750. Minimal/to no damage on the 750 and the RD got the worse of it. It was a really nice bike that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Shame.

Good to know that it wasn't as bad as it was told to me. But the RD? Hard to replace.

This is what he told me when I told him about this thread.

Sounds like a lot of Internet trolls with nothing to do, just want to something to complain about something. So what if there was still a bit of coolant in my bike? I've dropped it before with full fairings. There's no way I'd get coolant in the track. Mind your own business. You can't tell me to follow all the rules, unless you follow every rule on a motorcycle yourself.
Probably just a bunch of jealous riders, since I was passing them all on a street bike.

Oh, boy. Looks like someone has a bit of an attitude problem.

Actually, the track day (or race) organizers CAN tell him to follow all the rules, and it sounds like they did.

When tech inspection tells me to do something, I do it. Generally there is a good reason behind it. My bike meets all the tech rules. Why can't his?

Back
Top Bottom