Daniel Ciccone-Tire Change and General Repair | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daniel Ciccone-Tire Change and General Repair

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Just had my tires changed using Daniel Ciccone and it was perfect. Used his services before many years ago and glad I found him again.
He charges $60 a set ($30 each) off the bike and $120 on a Sports Bike. Big bikes, touring bikes, shaft driven and Harleys are by the hour if wheels are on the bike.

He also repairs most motorcycles small and large repairs $85 per hour is the shop rate.

Limited winter storage available.

Phone (416) 707-0422
Email heritageautosports@gmail.com

Edit: It will be $90 per set for wire/spoke wheels ($45 each)

Last edited:
Just had my tires changed using Daniel Ciccone and it was perfect. Used his services before many years ago and glad I found him again.
He charges $60 a set off the bike and $120 on a Sports Bike. Big bikes, touring bikes, shaft driven and Harleys are by the hour if wheels are on the bike.

He also repairs motorcycles as well.

Phone (416) 707-0422
Email heritageautosports@gmail.com
Would that mean he does a single front or rear for $30? I go through roughly two rear tires for every front so I'm often only doing one tire at a time.

Reactions: LBV
Would that mean he does a single front or rear for $30? I go through roughly two rear tires for every front so I'm often only doing one tire at a time.
He will do one for $30.

Also It will be $100 per set for wire/spoke wheels ($50 each).

I edited the first post with this information

Last edited:
Good to know ... I've got a rear tire on order from Fortnine for my Triumph - just still wondering if I want to tackle the wheel removal on my own or take it to a shop.

Good to know ... I've got a rear tire on order from Fortnine for my Triumph - just still wondering if I want to tackle the wheel removal on my own or take it to a shop.
I normally pull my wheels off and carry them in. Easy enough to do and shop requires less time to get them done.

EDIT:
If you pull your wheels, make sure you put something between the brake pads. It is almost inevitable that someone will grab the brake lever and if the pistons pop out, your job just got a lot longer. I have a few scraps of aluminum wrapped in electrical tape (easy enough to change thickness). I put them in and squeeze the brakes lightly so they stay. A little wiggle releases them after. There are a million other possibilities to accomplish the same task.

Last edited:
If you haven’t done it before but confident that you can tackle it with some help from bike specific forums or friend, then try it. I was intimidated first time, but with service manual and internet it all worked out. If you don’t have the time or inclination then have it done for you.

If you haven’t done it before but confident that you can tackle it with some help from bike specific forums or friend, then try it. I was intimidated first time, but with service manual and internet it all worked out. If you don’t have the time or inclination then have it done for you.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As long as you got the tools, cleaning and lubrication supplies, it was alot easier than I thought it would be. I did my own front and rear removal and reinstall like 2 weeks ago as per my manual. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the spacers/axle/whatever is grungy, relube, reinstall and torque it down. Saved some money, learned how to take the wheels off and how all the individual pieces work together to create a stable wheel on an axle. Good experience

Best lube for axles? White lithium grease or…?
Genuine question. Re & Re my wheels in the next week.

Best lube for axles? White lithium grease or…?
Genuine question. Re & Re my wheels in the next week.
I have an old tube of Amsoil #2 Lithium complex Heavy Duty Synthetic grease 😂that I use for bearings and use on the axle as well. I am sure lithium will work too. Not sure if you have a chain drive or shaft. For shaft drive there is more work to make sure the splines are cleaned and proper paste applied and O rings changed/inspected.

I have an old tube of Amsoil #2 Lithium complex Heavy Duty Synthetic grease that I use for bearings and use on the axle as well. I am sure lithium will work too. Not sure if you have a chain drive or shaft. For shaft drive there is more work to make sure the splines are cleaned and proper paste applied and O rings changed/inspected.
I use the same grease for the same application. It's my go to grease for all kinds of applications. I use it on everything e.g. cars, motorcycles, firearms, power equipment, etc.

Is this the guy working out of his house garage?
Way back when he had a shop at Keele and Lawrence. Maybe Freakyguy<sp> is who you are thinking of?

Not sure what or where his current digs are.

Way back when he had a shop at Keele and Lawrence. Maybe Freakyguy<sp> is who you are thinking of?

Not sure what or where his current digs are.
Ooooohhhhhkay, I was wondering where I knew this name from. Thanks for bringing that up

the owners manual should have a section on wheel removal if you want to tackle the job yourself. best luck.

Reactions: LBV

Back
Top Bottom