Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

AAnn5GO.png

I love this thread lol

Wish I could have taken a photo yesterday. Three cars completely blocked off a drive way in a parking lot that led to the second section of the parking lot trapping about 50 cars. It was the parking lot to the rugby field off of Eastern just West of Coxwell. There were about 20 people freaking out waiting to leave and Parking Enforcement took forever to get there because of shift change.

Work for the Beer store. If I took a picture everyday of people parking sideways across the lines, parking in the handicap parking all for same reason. Only going to be a minute. I would fill this thread daily. Not to mention driving in thru the exit is classic waiting for a head on to happen.

Last edited:
Someone needs to read this chapter again: "How to park a motorcycle"

gpdNxQc.jpg

Last edited:
I had a guy last night in mall parking lot, with one of those pregnant looking pickup trucks(The ones with the fat *** on them). He was parked in 4(yes 4) parking spots, he basically 1/4 in each spot with a tire in each.

I understand your truck is a fat, huge mostrosity. But you don't get the right to take up 4 parking spaces.

I'm gonna start taking pictures every time i go, so many bad parkers.

Shane

u2umanub.jpg

Because parking while drunk is hard

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Someone should probably enlighten motorcyclists as to how they're supposed to park.

Just because they don't ticket now, doesn't mean they won't later, and it's best to get into good habits early.

More Brampidity. I call this the Cascade Effect.

30FA046D-928D-4DEC-BC4F-F5EE2DC44D61-631-000000148D8E5B53_zps69f45581.jpg

I can see my car bring posted in this thread...I am guilty at times of parking like an a$$hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
a9upe2a2.jpg

This was at the Summerville LCBO. Couldn't be bothered to even find a spot.lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom