Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

The exhaust cost less then the deductable so nope. lol I was worried with this day in age that someone would capture me doing that on camera and I would be the one getting in trouble. The next time will piss me off enough not to care about being captured on camera. lol

I did take pics of the plate and damage too.

The exhaust cost less then the deductable so nope. lol I was worried with this day in age that someone would capture me doing that on camera and I would be the one getting in trouble. The next time will piss me off enough not to care about being captured on camera. lol

I did take pics of the plate and damage too.

Set fire to the bike and blame the vespa :p

guqagura.jpg

@the motorcycle show

What the heck is that? Seriously, a guy did that to me recently with a mini van (lot was almost empty) I had to roll my bike forward so he could exit the vehicle. Then he questions me what's my glitch? I point to the yellow divider line, now he thinks I'm itching for a fight. People are retarded.

You should throw some Internet sarcasm at him. Judging by the reaction at gtam, they hurt as much as fists

You should throw some Internet sarcasm at him. Judging by the reaction at gtam, they hurt as much as fists

I gave him a look. Then he grabbed a coffee, sat on the curb staring at the back of my head 'til he got bored. So my buddy tells me, anyway.

I don't understand how people can just leave their cars parked with one wheel perched on the curb

y3ururup.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

People are crazy

I don't believe you'd have to pay the deductible in this case.

Actually some insurances take parking lot accidents as 50/50, so in that case both pay for deductible.

But I don't think that's the case here.. Looks like a street parking.

Back
Top Bottom