Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 51 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

A porter from Parrsboro NB craft brewery. I'm in Amherst NB.
I'm a fan of real traditional beers, not interested in perfumed or flavored types.

Cinnamon, peppermint, blueberries, and Chanel No5 are not beer ingredients to me.

Maybe I'm just getting old, man buns, lulu lemon shorts, avocado toast and beard oil are not part of my life either.

Reinheitsgebot

I have been cutting back on alcohol and also doing keto....

I have been watching for a very long time for low carb but also "no" alcohol (<0.5%) ales but there has been nothing... I just came across Partake which so far is fitting the bill. So far I like the Pale and the Blonde, the IPA was meh. Also good for us motorcyclists that want a beer but not the booze....

I have been watching for a very long time for low carb but also "no" alcohol (<0.5%) ales but there has been nothing... I just came across Partake which so far is fitting the bill. So far I like the Pale and the Blonde, the IPA was meh. Also good for us motorcyclists that want a beer but not the booze....

A week or so ago we went on an expedition to get some low alcohol beers. Many have been a bit disappointing but I recently bought a couple that were very good. Both from Prince Eddy’s brewery in Picton. One is a rice beer (like Tsing Tao) but it’s only about 3% alcohol and the other is called “Table Beer” at 3%. Both really good. Ace Hill also make a no carb beer which, although not amazing, isn’t bad on a hot day

I'm a fan of real traditional beers, not interested in perfumed or flavored types.

Cinnamon, peppermint, blueberries, and Chanel No5 are not beer ingredients to me.

Maybe I'm just getting old, man buns, lulu lemon shorts, avocado toast and beard oil are not part of my life either.

Reinheitsgebot

Lol - Chanel No5
I hear you, although I did use beard oil the other day. Gotta keep it soft or the wife complains (go figure on that one ;)

Porters are a very traditional beer style. Not sure by your reply if you were meaning otherwise or not…

Blueberry wheat beers are deliciously refreshing in the summer.

I like your style MM

Cheers!

I tried both for a while... I came to the same conclusion -- I don't like either.

I switched to portion control for my meals, cut down the beer intake and switching to strong beers, just less of them.

I'm happy and have dropped 17 lbs since Valentines day. Still not at my fighting weight, but should be there in a few months.

Lol - Chanel No5
I hear you, although I did use beard oil the other day. Gotta keep it soft or the wife complains (go figure on that one ;)

Porters are a very traditional beer style. Not sure by your reply if you were meaning otherwise or not…

Blueberry wheat beers are deliciously refreshing in the summer.

I like your style MM

Cheers!
Porter (and it's younger sister Stout) count as a real beer to me -- I like them occasionally and have tasted a handful or really good regional and craft types. I recall trying some crazy strong stuff in Finland years ago, and who doesn't like the odd Guiness?

A unique collaboration between Willibald and the Old Galt Bottle Shop - a mango lassi IPA. It really tastes like a mango lassi and very little like beer. But tasty and refreshing on a summer day. You wouldn’t like it @madmike :)

Image1654355302.015869.jpg

I'm in Ucluelet drinking Kelp Stout. And wow is it awesome!

Attachments

• 20220624_185100.jpg
    20220624_185100.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 10
Stock Yards Brewing.
Four barrels Stout.

Attachments

• 20230301_203216.jpg
    20230301_203216.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 5
Was enjoying the matinee at a buddies garage and a friend brought in some chocolate peanut butter craft beer.
Fack me. At what point does the silly train run off the track.

Back
Top Bottom