could be another Ferguson Missouri ? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

could be another Ferguson Missouri ?

Orange can be dangerous either way; there have been many cases of firearms being recovered where the tip had been painted orange to mimic an airsoft type gun, such as this real pistol;

gp-302bh-m9.jpg

Paint can go a long way to make a real firearm look fake;

cz_75_gun_painted_like_toy.png

tumblr_l19r8onhgn1qaz1hso1_500.jpg

mylittleponycarbine.jpg

All of the above firearms are real.

Now, for those other than those posting in the "We know you ride but do you shoot" thread, choose which one is real and why;

10406721_566478386816329_1415129178634120433_n.jpg

Now decide which of the above guns this is;

10689533_10152837369276427_2474052441672413993_n.jpg

*snip*
put one in the leg. forget tasers, and pepper spray.. just blast people in the legs.

Completely the opposite of their training (not a cop, but one plays on my hockey team, and we had a similar discussion). Shoot centre mass. Largest target to hit with greatest chance of stopping a perceived threat. You go to shoot a leg, but since it is a smaller target which may be in faster motion than the torso, you have have a much greater chance of missing.
Lets say you do hit the target in the leg, there's a solid chance they will be able to return fire, which is not what you want. Their return fire would likely be wild, endangering those around.

i know everyone is saying centre mass,and yeah, thats the training.. but whenever i see cops on video shooting like the wild west it seems they blast a billion bullets but rarely hit a target.

in the instance i was referring to, dude was naked and walking.. im sure any cop could have plugged him in the thigh or something.

i know everyone is saying centre mass,and yeah, thats the training.. but whenever i see cops on video shooting like the wild west it seems they blast a billion bullets but rarely hit a target.

in the instance i was referring to, dude was naked and walking.. im sure any cop could have plugged him in the thigh or something.

No.

Stop posting.

im not pro-cop by any means....lol

and i have not seen the tape.

if all logical attempts were made to the dude, and if the dude wasnt moving that aggresively, put one in the leg.
forget tasers, and pepper spray.. just blast people in the legs.

So they end up maimed for life, able to sue if they live and in all likelyhood slowly bleeding out from an arterial wound?

So they end up maimed for life, able to sue if they live and in all likelyhood slowly bleeding out from an arterial wound?

yeah.. if i were a cop in that situation. a shot in the leg to put him down is justified.

killing the dude isnt..

and if mmmmnaked would like to recreate the scene and obviously play the mmnaked guy, i will gladly shoot him in the leg. LOL

The video doesn't make sense .. Why pull up so close, if the kid was a threat he could have easily shot at them .. The officer on the passenger side was at a huge risk being that close to him and having to get out of the door right in front of the suspect ...It seems as though they both startled each other? Why else would the driver put his passenger at such risk .. Doesn't make sense

yeah.. if i were a cop in that situation. a shot in the leg to put him down is justified.

In the last 3 months I've fired more rounds out of my pistol than a typical cop fires in his/her entire career (budgetary considerations). Even with that, I wouldn't feel confident enough to shoot a guy threatening my life in the leg (smaller, moving target, WAY outside the regular axis of fire). If ever put in such a situation, I'd go for the big target, which is center-mass. Once you reach the decision to fire your gun at someone, you fire to make them stop attacking you. You don't mess around with trick-shots.

In the last 3 months I've fired more rounds out of my pistol than a typical cop fires in his/her entire career (budgetary considerations). Even with that, I wouldn't feel confident enough to shoot a guy threatening my life in the leg (smaller, moving target, WAY outside the regular axis of fire). If ever put in such a situation, I'd go for the big target, which is center-mass. Once you reach the decision to fire your gun at someone, you fire to make them stop attacking you. You don't mess around with trick-shots.

i think in situations like tyhe one we were talking about, where the cop isnt really being threatened deadly force is a bit much,

but a shot in the leg would teach em.

and if you cant shoot a non-threatening slow moving person 15 feet away maybe try air soft and spray and pray

i think in situations like tyhe one we were talking about, where the cop isnt really being threatened deadly force is a bit much,

but a shot in the leg would teach em.

and if you cant shoot a non-threatening slow moving person 15 feet away maybe try air soft and spray and pray

It doesn't matter that the cop isn't really being threatened, it only matters that he's feeling threatened. It's all about feelings these day. That being the case cop can blow the guys head clean off. Sadly, there is no emoticon for head blown clean off:banghead:

i was kinda trying to make the point that these cops are way too eager to shoot nowadays.. rather than assess each sitaution they power trip .

in a tru life threatening moment, blast away.

It doesn't matter that the cop isn't really being threatened, it only matters that he's feeling threatened. It's all about feelings these day. That being the case cop can blow the guys head clean off. Sadly, there is no emoticon for head blown clean off:banghead:

Hope this helps
head-blown-off-o.gif

i was kinda trying to make the point that these cops are way too eager to shoot nowadays.. rather than assess each sitaution they power trip .

in a tru life threatening moment, blast away.

I think I said the same thing.

Prefacing this by saying the police are 100 percent at fault in this incident for not taking a less stupid approach to the kid. Reminds me of the video of that cop who asked a guy to get his license and shot him when he went for it ( ill post it if i remember.)

But take a look at this irresponsible journalism. Look, i get it, the gun was fake. But dont say the kid was unarmed just because hindsight is vibrant and at this point everyone and their mothers knows the gun was fake. I dont understand the double standard people try to create in racially charged and highly publicized and politicized cases. If this were a 12 year old boy who robbed a store with a fake gun, the law and probably even public would have considered it an armed robbery, regardless if it was a cap gun, bb gun, pellet gun or any other kind of toy gun. But now because its some 12 year old black kid who died, albeit at the helm of some stupid police officers, they decide to refer to him as unarmed. Ill never understand these double standards that people with agendas like to play with. I wish there was some parallel universe that i could peer into to see how this journalist would have acted had the police officer ended up dead. Probably would have titled this "12 Year Old Kills police officer with gun that appeared to be fake: why didnt the police officer shoot him?"

7d46ebb1bea57e5072c72675f5166974.jpg

Last edited:
There is a fair amount of disparity between a journalist working for Macleans magazine, 60 minutes, and whatever The Daily Beast is. A journalist gets to put whatever spin his editor thinks is appropriate. And lots don't complicate good stories with confusing facts.

Back
Top Bottom