could be another Ferguson Missouri ? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

could be another Ferguson Missouri ?

How about letting your kid out of the house with a banana? Maybe every pointy fruit and vegetable should have a red tip.

http://abc7news.com/news/man-arrest...ested-after-aiming-banana-at-deputies/411931/

The US population should put their hands up every time they see a cop as a sign of protest. However knowing cops attitude they would get a boner and feel great about themselves.

Seems you and Lone Ronin are in a class all your own some days. I'm in the don't go looking for trouble camp. Taunting the police usually doesn't go well.

i kinda agree... dont antagonize cops. they got better **** to do than mess around with someone who's looking for attention

i dont even go near them, unless i need them for something.

they are going to make an example of this guy, just for the fact he admitted doing it for a planned youtube vid.

you cant have citizens running up to police pretedning to have a weapon.
cause one day it wont be a banana, it could be a pineapple next time or a hand grenade rammed up a Jihadist's ***.

Seems you and Lone Ronin are in a class all your own some days. I'm in the don't go looking for trouble camp. Taunting the police usually doesn't go well.

In 2013 US 31 officers were victims of homicides. More than twice as many people get killed in sales. Should store clerks start shooting customers if they place groceries the wrong way on the counter? Come on these guys think they are in the wild west and approach situations like goons.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

wtf-44339.jpg

I remember when I was 10 I was playing toy guns etc. Well something totally unrelated happened nearby and the cops were called about it. They questioned me and my friends about it. Well the entire time they were talking to us my jacket was stuffed full of toy guns. They kept falling out onto the ground lol. Cops didnt care one bit. We were 10 and in the suburbs. Depends where you grow up really...

Cops get called for shots/noise in the park. A guy is walking out when the cops show up...he's got the butt of a starter pistol sticking out of his pocket. As the cops are questioning him, more shots are heard. Cops tell him to go and head into the woods. Guy was early 20s. This was almost 30 years ago. Think things would be very different today.

Cops get called for shots/noise in the park. A guy is walking out when the cops show up...he's got the butt of a starter pistol sticking out of his pocket. As the cops are questioning him, more shots are heard. Cops tell him to go and head into the woods. Guy was early 20s. This was almost 30 years ago. Think things would be very different today.

Is it a case of Union mentality? It sounded like before they used their own common sense and judgement where as today we hear "just following what the guide say to do".

just asking...

911 operator is a bleeding idiot. That 911 call was painful to listen to.

The source is white biased to suggest this is equivalent. Check the source.

Last edited:
The equivalent did not happen.

im not pro-cop by any means....lol

and i have not seen the tape.

if all logical attempts were made to the dude, and if the dude wasnt moving that aggresively, put one in the leg.
forget tasers, and pepper spray.. just blast people in the legs.

if all logical attempts were made to the dude, and if the dude wasnt moving that aggresively, put one in the leg.

Logic would think blow off his hand or leg yet, you don't understand some cops are afraid of their gun yet most are a lousy shot, go to a local gun club and you'll find better shooters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It's getting to the point now where every time you shoot a black person people think it's not warranted.

massive display of ignorance right there lol

Logic would think blow off his hand or leg yet, you don't understand some cops are afraid of their gun yet most are a lousy shot, go to a local gun club and you'll find better shooters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Aiming for center mass in a stressful situation cops average 2 hits out of 10.

What do you think the average will be when you're aiming for a leg or an arm?

Back
Top Bottom