Certas/Desjardins Horrible | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Certas/Desjardins Horrible

I am with John Duffy Broker. When I had my crash I could not have been better looked after. Brian Duffy even hand delivered my first cheque for the bike, personally. All my gear, my gf's and mother's travel expense claims to visit me were all paid within a month.
Maybe Desjardins have been busy trying to make other things right.

Direct. Now I'm with Personal, which is also direct. I always got cheaper quotes when I approached the insurance directly.

You're lucky you work for a company that's covered by The Personal. When my company used them, I had crazy cheap rates. Then they switched to Johnson (sp?) and my bikes got blacklisted.

Kirk Norris Insurance Agent (Peterborough). I called them a few weeks into the claim around the time I started getting annoyed and they said they couldn’t offer any advice/service and just to call in.

Well that sucks. I've been with State Farm/Desjardins since the 80's because they've treated me and my family so well and their motorcycle insurance is dirt cheap. I've been very happy with their service during a claim, but my last one was in 2018, so maybe things have changed recently. That said, I've never had to make a motorcycle claim, only auto. I've been tempted to switch to another insurer because the home and auto are starting to go up, but I'm worried about a "false" quote which will get corrected once I've already left SF/D, and then I've lost my loyalty discounts.

Damn...

i left certas/desjardin on may 2023 for another provider after 2 seasons.

Didnt have any claim requests so no experience

Shopping for rates again and certas/desjardin have blacklisted by ss bikes. The search continues...

No problems with SS here at Desjardins (Agents, not Direct). Two different companies with seemingly different policies (no pun intended).

What a horrible experience. Maybe it's the new work from home cultured employees? As long a you show your status as "online" the boss thinks you're doing your job...no repercussions for ignoring 10's of phone calls or emails...as you proved by the 7th or 8th employee the final result gets accomplished. Where can I find one of these jobs.

What a horrible experience. Maybe it's the new work from home cultured employees? As long a you show your status as "online" the boss thinks you're doing your job...no repercussions for ignoring 10's of phone calls or emails...as you proved by the 7th or 8th employee the final result gets accomplished. Where can I find one of these jobs.
At the insurance company obviously did you ask for a application?

Sent from the future

Back
Top Bottom