CBC news | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBC news

Eating from your CT christmas box likely.
lol - do you know how many Banana/milk shakes I have made with that Ninja thing? love it :)

Since when America needs an excuse to invade another country?

6040f735eb47c6090d1d9e4f7b34ecea.jpg

I have already something to be thankful for in the new year - I'm sure this won't be the last time I see this image, and any time I see someone post it I'll know the poster has not even attempted to understand how a large scale building fire would work

Guess which one was hit by two large airplanes full of fuel? hmm

In the interest of clarification, WTC7 was not hit by any aircraft that day. It suffered structural damage from debris falling during the North tower's collapse. The official report says that internal fires, however, played a key role.

One key difference, cbcanada, between WTC7 and The Address Tower in Dubai is that the worst of the fire on the latter was confined to the fasica (non-structural outer shell) of that building while WTC7 (and the twin-towers for that matter) suffered prolonged internal fires and a significant degree of structural damage to boot.

Some may recall an incident in South Korea in 1995 whereby a building owner took a couple of columns out of a structure in an effort to open up a space that was to be used for a department store. I worked on that project right up until the company, Bechtel, bailed because the owner was out of control and wanted further changes. It brought down the whole five storey structure in seconds. I'm sure that the story is out there on the internet somewhere. A lot of people died. In the case of WT7, it was more than just a couple of columns. It was all that and a structure weakened by fire.
Seriously, all you have to do is play a game of Jenga to see how a structure can withstand a lot of imbalance and loss of integrity. Right up until it collapses without warning. Typically, the truth is scarier than some dumb-*** conspiracy theory. Those of us in the building industry know all too well what can happen with the slightest change to the building envelope.

Some may recall an incident in South Korea in 1995 whereby a building owner took a couple of columns out of a structure in an effort to open up a space that was to be used for a department store. I worked on that project right up until the company, Bechtel, bailed because the owner was out of control and wanted further changes. It brought down the whole five storey structure in seconds. I'm sure that the story is out there on the internet somewhere. A lot of people died. In the case of WT7, it was more than just a couple of columns. It was all that and a structure weakened by fire.
Seriously, all you have to do is play a game of Jenga to see how a structure can withstand a lot of imbalance and loss of integrity. Right up until it collapses without warning. Typically, the truth is scarier than some dumb-*** conspiracy theory. Those of us in the building industry know all too well what can happen with the slightest change to the building envelope.

Just curios, what is not a conspiracy theory? Something that's on the news? So in other words blind faith in the press conference provided by a government that's eternally at war?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoong_Department_Store_collapse

Holy ****, you were working on that?

Daily mail, isn't that like the National Inquirer or something? Same site is also reporting that Kourtney K can't eat due to stress. Holy story batmam.

That's some journalism...

Back
Top Bottom