Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 118 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

RoFo show continues ... LOL ... the supporters of his must be feeling good today. Way to go ... "Just 28 days and I will be back from sunny California", fully healed and ready to go campaigning (spreading more lies) ... Ohhh RoFo will you ever stop??? I guess not. To each of his own ...

I found it amusing that Bieber of all people was apparently at the nightclub and had an insult for him.

At least Rob Ford admits he has a problem. Can’t say the same for the blooding sucking vampires who are the Ontario Liberals. I don’t think people can comprehend the damage they have done.

At least Rob Ford admits he has a problem. After extensive evidence surfaced multiple times and thousands of callouts in the mass media to the point of being unable to convince his most rabid cultists that he's only smoking incense and not crack

Corrected :cool:

No, he denied fabricated evidence after he poked the bear. In the end the corruption machine finally brought him down. Thankfully, Mr Ford, gave in and turned their game against them. That's very noble. Instead of bickering till the end, and next term, he chose the selfless high ground.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

At least Rob Ford admits he has a problem. Can’t say the same for the blooding sucking vampires who are the Ontario Liberals. I don’t think people can comprehend the damage they have done.

Oh for the love of all things holy ... still with the apologies and excuses and deflections? Yes, the Liberals stole our ****ing money; we get it ... you know what they didn't do? SMOKE CRACK ALL THE TIME.

He'll be back, and it's attitudes like this that'll keep him in the running come October. The only thing that'll surprise this city now is a resignation and pulling out of the campaign.

Oh for the love of all things holy ... still with the apologies and excuses and deflections? Yes, the Liberals stole our ****ing money; we get it ... you know what they didn't do? SMOKE CRACK ALL THE TIME.

He'll be back, and it's attitudes like this that'll keep him in the running come October. The only thing that'll surprise this city now is a resignation and pulling out of the campaign.

Smoking crack > billions ?

Attitude like that keeps us in the shitter

Smoking crack > billions ?

Attitude like that keeps us in the shitter

I'm not excusing what the Liberals did, two different cans of worms all together ... unless you're talking about the "billions" RoFo has saved the city, which has been refuted over and over and over again.

... unless you're talking about the "billions" RoFo has saved the city, which has been refuted over and over and over again.

Yes anyone can dispute Rob's claim of saving a billion dollars but you can't dispute he hasn't flushed away a billion dollars. That's what's keeping him in the race despite all his problems.

One question about the donations to Rob Ford’s campaign.

If he is unable to run for mayor (let’s say hypothetically that he is out of commission for the rest of the year, and misses the election), what will happen to all the money that has been donated so far for his re-election campaign? Who gets to keep that money?

One question about the donations to Rob Ford’s campaign.

If he is unable to run for mayor (let’s say hypothetically that he is out of commission for the rest of the year, and misses the election), what will happen to all the money that has been donated so far for his re-election campaign? Who gets to keep that money?

drug dealers, eventually.

BTW, I don’t mean it when I say that he may be out of commission for the rest of the year hypothetically.

I suspect that he will be back from "rehab" very soon, let’s say in about 3 weeks, claiming to be 100% clean and totally in control. And then he will smoke crack in public, again...

Corrected :cool:

And he still really hasn't admitted to the real problems. He has a 'drinking problem.' He's not an 'alcoholic.' He blamed smoking crack on being drunk at the time. He's also got a problem with the truth. This problem not only manifests itself in a pattern of lying, but also in vicious verbal attacks on people who call him on his lies.

The man clearly has multiple serious substance abuse problems and follows the usual pattern for such.

I remember the people against Rob was saying he should get help yada yada. He's getting help, now they're saying blah blah blah

No, he denied fabricated evidence after he poked the bear.

Yes... I wonder how they fabricated this... (a bit past 1:20)

[video=youtube;0PnVyMge0uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0PnVyMge0uo#t=78[/video]

Must have been real masters of crack-smoking evidence fabrication.. Political weaseling right after the admission is a bonus :cool:

I'm sorry but I don't want a crackhead and a weasel to run my city.

Id rather they sit around and smoke crack all day than flush BILLIONS of our tax dollars down the toilet. Does the average person even know how many millions of dollars in a billion?

Id rather see a guy thats a complete mess in his personal life not waste and steal our money then liars such as the liberals who act all proper when on tv and interviews and as soon as the cameras leave they rob us blind.

Id rather they sit around and smoke crack all day than flush BILLIONS of our tax dollars down the toilet. Does the average person even know how many millions of dollars in a billion?

Id rather see a guy thats a complete mess in his personal life not waste and steal our money then liars such as the liberals who act all proper when on tv and interviews and as soon as the cameras leave they rob us blind.

Ahhhh democracy!

He'll be back. As long as there are enough of the stupid and spiteful supporters to keep him afloat.

Back
Top Bottom