Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 117 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Re: BY By Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Let's look at Story # 2 above, from the ombudsman report - an executive assistant for one of the City Councillors was looking for a new job... a few calls later and a job was created for her (manager position) at Toronto Community Housing.

Less than six months later, the executive assistant was appointed to be a Senior Director, with a raise of $30,000.

Who is this executive assistance that made it to Executive Level so quickly?

Her name is Lisa-Joan Overholt and she is close to Rob Ford. Coincidence?

"Lisa-Joan Overholt, a Rob Ford campaign volunteer and donor, had a TCHC job created for her. She was quickly promoted and given a $30,000 raise." http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._ford_ties_got_rapid_promotion_big_raise.html

If that is not gravy train... I don't know what it is...

Rob, obviously you didn't read the report. :p

Anyway, I was recently at the head office of the Toronto Community Housing on Yonge St. for a meeting.

Well, it wan't a meeting, just between you and me, it was a job interview for this opportunity.

Believe me, there was no "best people" philosophy involved in the process at all - they want to pay at little as possible. Also, saying that the HR staff is inept would be too kind of a word, they are unable to answer basic questions...

My "best people" comment was to general practise, not this particular situation. As I said part of the reason for the rules is to try and find the best people for the job while making the process open and above board, to avoid nepotism and cronyism.

They don't need to find and pay for the "best people" .... everyone wants the best people, but not everyone can afford them.

But in this case the government claims to have the best while not true and that's why they justify to pay the highest salaries ... the worst case scenario.

I guess another "best" had to be let go .... of course with a very best severance package ... how else. The list just keeps on going.

“This is one of the worst days, one of the worst days, Toronto’s history, losing a man of this calibre,” said Mayor Ford.

Chuckle, chuckle.

Ford said he called up as many board members as he could last night and tried to convince them to keep Mr. Jones in his post. He vowed to bring him back if he is re-elected. “And you want to clean house? We’re going to see what cleaning house is all about. I’m sick and tired of it. I’ve seen it at city all. Every time you try to do better, it’s a cult of corruption and it’s impossible to break sometimes.”

Raucous laughter!

And I quote from the Sun:

Comments Rob Ford made about mayoral contender Karen Stintz (recorded on tape).

"I’d like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesn’t want ... I can’t talk like this ... I’m so sorry,” Ford says on the recording. “I forgot there’s a woman in the house."

Yup, motivated by a new crack video, 2nd that we know of. He will be back on labour day for last leg of the election and he'll try to pass himself off as a new man. And voters will fall for it.

Gosh, I thought that was in the past and we had moved on. :rolleyes:

No way that 30 days is enough time to straighten out and defeat his addictions.

Gosh, I thought that was in the past and we had moved on. :rolleyes:

No way that 30 days is enough time to straighten out and defeat his addictions.

Labour day is 4 months away. That's when people typically start paying attention to the mayoral race. Mark my words.

I can see how this could possibly turn out great for Ford. If he has the strength of character to become healthy. I predict he'll just pretend to be straightened out.

I can see how this could possibly turn out great for Ford. If he has the strength of character to become healthy. I predict he'll just pretend to be straightened out.

Not so sure about that... CP24 is reporting now (live tv) that one of the new videos in question may be sexual in nature, or may have a sex component??

:shock:

This may not turn out that great for him.

Also, the Globe is reporting Ford was smoking crack... with Lisi in the room... and with his sister?

:shock:

It would be awesome if Jimmy Kimmel ponied up the cash to buy the vids. Especially any with a sex component.

The new vid is already public, I think the Sun has it. The original vid will be released in time.

The sex component is just a recording of him saying he wanted to f*ing slam Karen Stintz (mayoral challenger) amongst other nasty stuff about a lot of other people.

So someone finally convinced Ford to do a Lindsay Lohan. I expect it to be just as effective as it has been for her.

Back
Top Bottom