Bogie time Aug 27/30!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bogie time Aug 27/30!!!

Say hi 03 gsxr600 and 01 r6 can't miss the trailer blue with leafs and chelsea fc

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I won't be hard to find, three flourescent yellow bikes and a RSV4. :)

I will be there Sun & Mon. Black S1000RR #256. Would be nice to meet a few folks from GTAM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the cost for spectators at CMP. I went on the website and cannot locate this or a race schedule. Any information would be appreciated. Ride Safe!

No spectator cost. You just sign the waiver sheet and get a paper bracelet at the gate. I do it all the time on day rides up to 'Bogie. They'll probably give you a block of wood for your kickstand too, which is just... odd, given how many people have bikes on stands etc. there.

Made it down here in 5 hours left Toronto at 6 can't wait to hit track in morning

Made it down here in 5 hours left Toronto at 6 can't wait to hit track in morning

Oh nice..from Oshawa it's about 3h and 30min, enjoy today the weather is perfect. let us know how you like the track;)

Will do sir

Bad crash in green rider crashed then got hit in head by instructor hit her in the head knocking her out helicopter here to take her

:( That sucks...

Ya hoping she is OK didn't look good

6 crashes in total. 1 in red rider ok. 2 in yellow both needing ambulance.

3 in green 1 helicopter and another ambulance ride. Wish all speedy recovery and sorry for the rider who totaled his r6 in turn one on last session but he was OK that's main thing.

What a track! Can't say enough and definitely coming again next year.

She started convulsing when she woke up getting loading into ambulance and was wake when loaded into helicopter.

I'll see if I can find out tomorrow how she is doing.

Major delay both morning and afternoon.
2 sessions morning 3 afternoon with 1 only 10 minutes long

6 crashes in total. 1 in red rider ok. 2 in yellow both needing ambulance.

3 in green 1 helicopter and another ambulance ride. Wish all speedy recovery and sorry for the rider who totaled his r6 in turn one on last session but he was OK that's main thing.

What a track! Can't say enough and definitely coming again next year.

6 accidents is more than usual in a day, hopefully tmrw will be a better day.
Well i knew you were falling in love with this track.:D

Back
Top Bottom