blackberry 10 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

lol.. such a hater. Because you don't like it it's not good for anyone right?

Please.. I use my playbook for BUSINESS each and everyday, and it performs beautifully.

Apple shares are tanking so they aren't immune to the changes in the industry even if they invented or reinvented many segments of it. I think the only way someone is going to take it to the next level is a combination phone tablet that can expand and retract from full size to pocket size. That would be cool and I would pay a lot for it. All the other changes and new stuff being offered is just noise and icing

Apple shares are tanking so they aren't immune to the changes in the industry even if they invented or reinvented many segments of it. I think the only way someone is going to take it to the next level is a combination phone tablet that can expand and retract from full size to pocket size. That would be cool and I would pay a lot for it. All the other changes and new stuff being offered is just noise and icing

Looking for something like this? (Skip to the 1:25 mark)

[video=youtube;MmDeN-OiRh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDeN-OiRh4[/video]

Still have faith in heading back to your desk to plug in some peripherals into your 2 year old outdated flop PB and use a enterprise cloud to see your PB on a larger screen?

This kind of stuff here in the video is pushing boundaries, not playing catch up. This is what RIM should be doing and doing it with panache! FFS everyone and their mama has beat RIM to the smart phone touch screen market!!!!! So if you're going to be the last sprinter out of the blocks you better be the fastest! I am just not seeing that out of RIM.

Still have faith in heading back to your desk to plug in some peripherals into your 2 year old outdated flop PB and use a enterprise cloud to see your PB on a larger screen?

This kind of stuff here in the video is pushing boundaries, not playing catch up. This is what RIM should be doing and doing it with panache! FFS everyone and their mama has beat RIM to the smart phone touch screen market!!!!! So if you're going to be the last sprinter out of the blocks you better be the fastest! I am just not seeing that out of RIM.

Stop holding back and being so cryptic. Tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

Stop holding back and being so cryptic. Tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

There's no point in feeding the trolls.. the new BB could sprout legs, get up and cook him breakfast then give him a blow job while he ate it.. he'd still find something negative to say. It no longer merits a response.

There's no point in feeding the trolls.. the new BB could sprout legs, get up and cook him breakfast then give him a blow job while he ate it.. he'd still find something negative to say. It no longer merits a response.

Wow, reminds of everyone bashing EVERY iPhone when released.

My phone won't swallow! It ****ing sucks!

My phone won't swallow! It ****ing sucks!

Do you have the latest OS update?
v2.1.34.523.987 Release 36969 has a new backdoor feature as well as fixing the 'no swallow' bug.

not at all. I'm talking about a phone sized tablet that does all the things a smartphone does and a tablet does and you can pull on the 4 corners and it becomes a full size tablet. Then when finished using it as a tablet you push on the edges, it becomes the size of a phone again and in your pocket it goes. Eliminates the need for a phone and a tablet. That would be game changing

not at all. I'm talking about a phone sized tablet that does all the things a smartphone does and a tablet does and you can pull on the 4 corners and it becomes a full size tablet. Then when finished using it as a tablet you push on the edges, it becomes the size of a phone again and in your pocket it goes. Eliminates the need for a phone and a tablet. That would be game changing

I swear I saw a video like this fairly recently, and Im pretty sure it was from RIM about how they see the future of phone/computing. Don't have the time to look for right now, but I will.

The PB is coming on 2 years old (ancient in tech years), and was a product of the old RIM management.

If you look around, you will notice that they are getting hard to find, because RIM quietly discontinued it, but this is not officially confirmed. What fuels this rumour further, is that all the retailers are blowing out the PB accessories for dirt cheap.

Its highly rumoured they will have a new BB10 tablet coming out, and we're hoping details will be made available on Jan30.

Its confirmed that RIM has all kinds of accessories and docking stations for the new BB10 line to push forward their concept of mobile computing. You'll see.

Jan 30 will reveal much and the world will be watching.

I swear I saw a video like this fairly recently, and Im pretty sure it was from RIM about how they see the future of phone/computing. Don't have the time to look for right now, but I will.

Pretty sure RIM is not on the cutting edge of expandable screens or folding screens. Look to Samsung for progress in that field:

Skip to the 5:00 min mark to see how they are the vanguard in that arena.

[video=youtube;dBYc20bB6LI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dBYc20bB6LI [/video]

Might even get the BJ you lot are all on about! Check out 7:00

Last edited:
IT'S OFFICIAL......

I didn't think RIM would be dumb enough, but they are running a SuperBowl ad. Thatsalotta coin for 30 seconds.

IT'S OFFICIAL......

I didn't think RIM would be dumb enough, but they are running a SuperBowl ad. Thatsalotta coin for 30 seconds.

dumb enough? They are launching a brand new product on a brand new platform.. sure the add is a crazy amount of money, but it's a 30 second clip of their new product in front of MILLIONS of people, many of whom probably don't even know it exists.

dumb enough? They are launching a brand new product on a brand new platform.. sure the add is a crazy amount of money, but it's a 30 second clip of their new product in front of MILLIONS of people, many of whom probably don't even know it exists.

And will get lost in a sea of other snappy commercials.

I just hope they won't be showing the features of phone or anything silly like that. Unless they have some sort of amazing and memorable ad, my original opinion remains unchanged.

IT'S OFFICIAL......

Can't fault them. Samsung sprung for sponsoring the Olympics and RIM was blamed for missing the boat. They missed Christmas too!

They better hit up the Superbowl, Valentines Day, Family Day, Easter and Mothers Day!!!!

They better hit up the Superbowl, Valentines Day, Family Day, Easter and Mothers Day!!!!

Just read they are committed to spending $1 billion dollars on marketing launch so I'd say every person on earth will have heard of this thing by the time they are done.

Back
Top Bottom