blackberry 10 | Page 72 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

And BB customer service /support strikes again.....

It's not BB it's the contractor. I think BB got a really good deal/cheap contractor and they don't care much because they aren't making much money. I understand why BB probably did it for the short term to become profitable. I hope BB ditches them and goes with a solid vendor like Amazon. Honestly, Amazon has the space in their warehouse and the capability of distributing better than what BB has now.

I really hope the phone ships today. I kinda need it asap.

Hey Sonny/everyone here

So the order finally got sorted and it should be delivered today. Question: do I have to pay import (brokerage fees) since it's coming from US?

Hey Sonny/everyone here

So the order finally got sorted and it should be delivered today. Question: do I have to pay import (brokerage fees) since it's coming from US?

if you ordered from shopBB canada, and paid in cdn funds, there shouldnt be any extra charges.

I ordered a Q10 from them last november and it came through with no extra charges from US shipping.

ordered from shop bb and paid in cnd funds. was reading on crackberry that lots of people have been charged duty and hst even though they paid hst on it at the time of order. hst doesn't bother me. It's a business purchase so I'll get it back.
if you ordered from shopBB canada, and paid in cdn funds, there shouldnt be any extra charges.

I ordered a Q10 from them last november and it came through with no extra charges from US shipping.

I have ordered from shop BB many times before. You should be charged HST but not duties.

I have ordered from shop BB many times before. You should be charged HST but not duties.

I was reading on crackberry that digital river charges HST on their website which they did already in my case and then when it gets delivered has fedex also collect HST.

I was reading on crackberry that digital river charges HST on their website which they did already in my case and then when it gets delivered has fedex also collect HST.

That doesn't seem right, once I paid for shipping and taxes during the checkout, I've never had to pay for anything else once the item is delivered.

Just found out its a digital river issue with filling out the paper work incorrectly. got my phone but they sent the wrong invoice. If I get charged that ill have to dispute it through cc company.
That doesn't seem right, once I paid for shipping and taxes during the checkout, I've never had to pay for anything else once the item is delivered.

Well there you go. They are not crooks, they are just incompetent. Thats a relief.

Just found out its a digital river issue with filling out the paper work incorrectly. got my phone but they sent the wrong invoice. If I get charged that ill have to dispute it through cc company.

Don't worry about it. It seems their invoice always lists the 'regular' price, not the sale price.

Well day one has been rough... had to get a nano sim first no biggie... then updated to bb10. Shortly after the phone screen started to pixelize. Nothing comes in clear anymore. Have to do a software restore with tech support soon. Definitely takes getting used to.

Well day one has been rough... had to get a nano sim first no biggie... then updated to bb10. Shortly after the phone screen started to pixelize. Nothing comes in clear anymore. Have to do a software restore with tech support soon. Definitely takes getting used to.

Off to a stellar start!

Off to a stellar start!

It hasn't been a great experience, but BB promised to replace the unit now. I will get a call on monday from RMA regarding replacement. I just have to make sure it's a new unit and not a refurbished unit otherwise I'll demand a refund.

The phone itself is amazing. I love the fact that I can type a hundred emails in an hour. The keyboard and short cuts taking getting used to. The screen is optimal for someone like me. I don't like the fact that there aren't a lot of compatible apps made for bb. I hope this changes as more people onboard to bb again. I don't like the fact that I can't have the home screen with my widgets. I used to love those...

Very good phone. I think I can be very productive on it. It could replace my laptop if three things happened:

1. Programs were made to run on it like quickbooks. It would be great if bb figured out how to make it install programs and run them in an optimized fashion so I don't need a laptop. I would pay extra $500 for a phone like that. I can connect all peripherals wireless or via Bluetooth. There are millions of small business owners that have to carry laptops and computers that would kill to have a phone that can take it's place
2. BB needs to make the shopping experience for me better. After it does add on a lot of users and reclaims market share I hope they are able to improve this with local vendors. If they need to outsource they should pick partners that can do it right like amazon. Pay a bit more but keep customers satisfied.
3. I hate swiping back and forth so much. They need to make getting to new notifications easier.

Very good phone. You won't be disappointed until you get to the lack of apps. The android substitution just doesn't cut it.

Swiping becomes second nature after a while.

I hope so ... I hate to say it, but bb 10 needs to become a bit more mainstream to bring aboard a lot of adopters from android and apple. BB needs to win them over one at a time.

Sunny? LOL.. Explain this:

OH, BLACKBERRY. Just when we thought things couldn't get worse for the Canadian firm, it appears that even its own social media staffers aren't too keen on the company's smartphones.

If you thought that BlackBerry 'creative director' Alicia Keys tweeting from an iPhone was bad, you might want to take a seat, as the official BlackBerry Twitter account was caught red-handed doing exactly the same thing on Tuesday.

The tweet was pushed out to promote the newly announced BlackBerry Classic and, ironically, urged customers to adopt the smartphone for all of their tweeting needs.

BlackBerry tweets from an iPhone.

The eagle-eyed team over at The Verge were the first to jump on the tweet, which has since been deleted, having spotted that it was accompanied by the message 'via Twitter for iPhone'.

Despite the company's claims that the BlackBerry Passport smartphone trumps the iPhone 6 when it comes to typing speed and accuracy, it appears that BlackBerry hasn't even managed to convince its own staff.

BlackBerry has yet to comment on the blunder.

Ummm, they use third party companies to manage their social accounts like just about every other major company on earth....

Sent from my Passport

No need to guess, it's a fact. I suspect their advertising agency is rightly going to get an earful from Chen.

Sent from my Passport

No need to guess, it's a fact. I suspect their advertising agency is rightly going to get an earful from Chen.

Sent from my Passport

No matter how you spin it, some Betty employees do in fact use Apple products.
(no worries - it's not the end of time)

Back
Top Bottom